MIUI 10 MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3 STABLE RELEASE

FireJeff

Members
Sep 7, 2018
Hello !

The update of MI 8 SE seams to be Android Pie. Do I have to wipe/format all data before updating my phone ? The xiaomi.eu version installed is 10.2.1.0 with Android 8.1

Thanks

rettroo

Members
Sep 8, 2018
If you cant boot TWRP, you must flash china ROM with MiFlash, and start again
Ok,now i installed China-Rom. after that i start TWRP 3.2.3-1217 and install 10.2.2 Same issue like befor... Stuck on Bootlogo. Now i tried to install 10.2.1 but its the same issue... any idea?

kolegergo

Members
Nov 21, 2018
MI 8 SE received new update 10.2.2. unfortunately, the notch elimination function was removed. :mad::mad::mad::mad: Supposedly, they will be restored in the future, but still have an idea of what could be done to remove notch? Nacho Notch dont work.

SparkleMotion

Members
Feb 10, 2019
Ok,now i installed China-Rom. after that i start TWRP 3.2.3-1217 and install 10.2.2 Same issue like befor... Stuck on Bootlogo. Now i tried to install 10.2.1 but its the same issue... any idea?
I flashed a custom rom the 1st time and got stuck at the boot logo, I tried flash again and again using TWRP but it still didn't work. Then I ticked the option "Format data" in the TWRP, it worked.

Michael_K

Members
Feb 3, 2016
Using google I found many links / tutorials how to install TWRP for Redmi Note 6 Pro (including download sources).
Have no tulip device - can not check results of google search.
Did you try it with simply using google ?

Jul 9, 2016
How can we know from which Developer/Beta version a particular Stable version was built or includes?
Example: I have MIUI Stable 10.2.1.0 installed on a Mi 5s and I would like to know which features it already includes when comparing to a particular Beta/Developer version.
I'm asking this because looking to the MIUI version 10.2.1.0 using Device Info App, there's a field called Builder where it appears 9.1.24@xiaomi.eu (see attached screenshot) which seems to refer to recent a Developer/Beta version, so I'm wondering what does this mean.
Can someone clarify ?

Attachments

Reactions: cobben

Hincly

Members
Mar 17, 2017
When you change china ROM to custom ROM , you must to do format data always.
Otherwise you can install TWRP 1102 and try again

danim47c

Members
Feb 10, 2019
Hi, I installed today the Mi 8 SE ROM and it asks me for a PIN I haven't put anywhere. I can't add any google account so I can't use my mobile. As USB Debugging is not enabled, I cant flash any other ROM, I need help please,
Thanks

Hincly

Members
Mar 17, 2017
Hi, I installed today the Mi 8 SE ROM and it asks me for a PIN I haven't put anywhere. I can't add any google account so I can't use my mobile. As USB Debugging is not enabled, I cant flash any other ROM, I need help please,
Thanks
You must search un Internet, i remeber stwich on without sim card

Hincly

Members
Mar 17, 2017
MI8 SE. Seeing the amount of problems that the recent update is having, I have seen in the official Chinese forum and it seems that they withdrew this update. In fact, its download is not available on the official website.

http://www.miui.com/download-346.html

Last edited:

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu ROM leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Reactions: sangie