MIUI 10 MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3 STABLE RELEASE

josh_br

Members
Mar 11, 2019
Boa tarde pessoal!
Eu tenho um MI5X e preciso instalar o rom 10.2.3, mas ele está dando um erro no momento da instalação.

Eu tenho o TWRP e o bootloader desbloqueado, mas tem o seguinte erro
IMG_4619.JPG

Alguém poderia me ajudar com a instalação?

MeiGuddet

Members
Apr 29, 2016
Which rom ? I have got the global rom via ota update. what rom you refereeing to
You're serious? What do you think this forum is for? You didn't inform yourself what this here is about. You should do that before you post any more comments.

S0787671

Members
Mar 11, 2019
You're serious? What do you think this forum is for? You didn't inform yourself what this here is about. You should do that before you post any more comments.
So this isn't a stable ROM then. This is a converted version of.chinese ROM not official ROM. I went by the name of the site. And wasnt sure till I saw the ROM versions. That's my Bad. But I don't think I will want to that this path as it is just not official.

Thanks

Igor Eisberg

Patch/Mod Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
So this isn't a stable ROM then. This is a converted version of.chinese ROM not official ROM. I went by the name of the site. And wasnt sure till I saw the ROM versions. That's my Bad. But I don't think I will want to that this path as it is just not official.

Thanks
Great, see ya!

Reactions: Eclipse1991

dreko2000

Members
Nov 4, 2017
Install our ROM..
Hello sir, I have been using your mi8se roms for the last 6 months and would like thank you for your efforts.
There is one issue everlasting. In the horizontal position, after swiping twice, app closes but wallpaper is not fullscreen. Half of screen is black and half is wallpaper. Can you fix it?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

GioLever

Members
Mar 16, 2019
Hello, my first xiaomi...mi 8 pro! I unlocked bootloader (after 360 hours) and I want to ask you a question...I need first to root my device with magisk (install with twrp) and after install the Xiaomi.eu Rom? Or I can do that with any order I want ?

migueli2

Members
Feb 11, 2019
Hello, my first xiaomi...mi 8 pro! I unlocked bootloader (after 360 hours) and I want to ask you a question...I need first to root my device with magisk (install with twrp) and after install the Xiaomi.eu Rom? Or I can do that with any order I want ?
No need for root. Only if you want to

Enviado do meu MIX 2S através do Tapatalk

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
You must install the rom FIRST and then you root with TWRP option or flash magisk apart.

T1mb000

Members
Apr 21, 2013
On HMNote6Pro can't sign in to google account until update android system webview. The login window crashes. Please fix this.

Peterdoherty

Members
Jan 8, 2019
TWRP version MUST be 1102 or 1217 not 1227.
Do a simple "fastboot boot ......img" in order to check.
i don't have to do that , i have it in my computer from back when I flashed the xiaomi.eu software. it is the twrp 3.2.1 version . funny thing that from miui 10 oreo to miui 10 pie i updated via the phone updater after downloading the update package. Ok so, please tell what now???. flash twrp via fastboot??? some link to step by step or video for that?
thank you in advance !

migueli2

Members
Feb 11, 2019
I might have a dumb question but...
Last clean install i run i didn't chose "install twrp" option.
So question is, what can really affect? Asking because if i remember when i do "Factory Reset" in Android System he boots into twrp, witch i don't have right now.