MIUI 10 MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3 STABLE RELEASE

S0787671

Members
Mar 11, 2019
You're serious? What do you think this forum is for? You didn't inform yourself what this here is about. You should do that before you post any more comments.
I am interested in trying the stable ROM. But wanted to know if this affects the NFC pay function or gpay? Please clarify.

Alexeyyarts

Members
Feb 9, 2019
I am interested in trying the stable ROM. But wanted to know if this affects the NFC pay function or gpay? Please clarify.
Gpay does not work, but you can make it work by installing the root and follow the instructions:
1. Delete the data / data / com.google.android.gms folder
2. Reboot the phone
3. Snap a card to gpay
3. The data / data / com.google.android.gms folder will appear again.
Mi8 Chinese, miui it 10.2.2, Magisk 18.2

hellomiboss

Members
Aug 25, 2018
hi,
where i can find game speed booter on redmi note 7?
china original rom auto have game speed booter when i play a game

S0787671

Members
Mar 11, 2019
Gpay does not work, but you can make it work by installing the root and follow the instructions:
1. Delete the data / data / com.google.android.gms folder
2. Reboot the phone
3. Snap a card to gpay
3. The data / data / com.google.android.gms folder will appear again.
Mi8 Chinese, miui it 10.2.2, Magisk 18.2
So NFC pay will work after this process? What does root do to the phone. Can I get it back to global ROM when needed?

Jorgeepelos

Members
Feb 23, 2019
Hi. I have little problem, when i plug in charger, usually after 5 min the phone stop charging, if i replug the charger, after another 5 min again stop charging, and until i reboot the phone this error doesnt fix
Anyone with this problem? Can devs fix it?
I talk with some users on other forum and sone people also have this problem
Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI MAX 3 mediante Tapatalk

Luca_ITA

Members
Sep 3, 2015
On the Redmi 5 Plus (vince) the 10.2.4.0 eu rom sometimes causes a problem with notifications, basically on the lockscreen when I have for example 2 notifications (2 different apps, like wazzapp and sms), if I click on one of them the system literaly frezzes, I can not use gestures, anything, only the status bar and tap on setting, but it still remains hangs.
Once I lock the screen by pressing the power button and then unlock it again the system works.
Please look into this strange behaviour related to notifications.

Jorgeepelos

Members
Feb 23, 2019
Hi. I have little problem, when i plug in charger, usually after 5 min the phone stop charging, if i replug the charger, after another 5 min again stop charging, and until i reboot the phone this error doesnt fix
Anyone with this problem? Can devs fix it?
I talk with some users on other forum and sone people also have this problem
Thanks

Up

dreko2000

Members
Nov 4, 2017
In the morning report (after alarm), no weather animation or image is shown. Only words in my mi8se

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

YDu8VchU

Members
Mar 19, 2019
Hello, Xiaomi.eu. I have a strange issue with "xiaomi.eu_multi_HM5Plus_V10.2.4.0.OEGCNXM_v10-8.1.zip" and my "R5+ MEG7 vince". When i install youtube-vanced from the magisk repository or orangefox all my sensors just stop working. No auto-brightness, no fingerprint, no proximity, no compass, etc... If i go to uninstall youtube-vanced everything work like before. Please look at this issue because firstly i thinked my persist partition was corrupted, and i reflash it, and right now i'm without my original mac addresses.

Jorgeepelos

Members
Feb 23, 2019
Hello, Xiaomi.eu. I have a strange issue with "xiaomi.eu_multi_HM5Plus_V10.2.4.0.OEGCNXM_v10-8.1.zip" and my "R5+ MEG7 vince". When i install youtube-vanced from the magisk repository or orangefox all my sensors just stop working. No auto-brightness, no fingerprint, no proximity, no compass, etc... If i go to uninstall youtube-vanced everything work like before. Please look at this issue because firstly i thinked my persist partition was corrupted, and i reflash it, and right now i'm without my original mac addresses.
Install vsnced yt apk for non root phones and its done