MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI6 10.3 stable version, bug report:
* Android Wear Sync error (calendar accounts).
* Google Calendar sync error between different access (web, android).

These are not background app issue. Is for google sync and only affects this rom (not affects 10.2, only affects 10.3).

I wanted to update my redmi 6 pro by 3 points, and after unpacking in twrp, it was turned off and then it came out: "the system has been destroyed". any solution? I am very worried about the truth :( (if I had the bootloader unlocked, I also brought the active magisk).

You're not the only one waiting for 10.3 Stable, most devices haven't got it yet. Patience.

What?... Mi 5s Plus was released on October 2016, which means 2.5 years, half of what you claimed.
My question was because normally each 1-2 months we have new stable update, and I didn´t know if the mi5s plus would stop having support!

Sorry for skip the rules! :( And also thank you a lot for your hard working!

Why is Bluetooth still broken for MiNote3 in 10.3.1?
This has been reported here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/bug-bluetooth-bug.46774/ since at least 3 stable versions!
Do devs pay no attention to what goes on the forums? Or is the main thread the only one that you pay attention to?
Apparently, this is something specific to Xiaomi.eu... So could we have a fix for it, please?
Either you shift your attitude, or shift to another ROM. You're not entitled to anyone's attention.
We've heard about this issue more than enough, but how do you suggest any one of us can take it seriously when none of us can even reproduce it?

Either you shift your attitude, or shift to another ROM. You're not entitled to anyone's attention.
We've heard about this issue more than enough, but how do you suggest any one of us can take it seriously when none of us can even reproduce it?

Shift my attitude to what? Not reporting bugs?
The "my way, or the highway" attitude towards this issue is completely disappointing...

How can we tell that you've heard about this issue?
No moderator/dev posted in the thread since its start, back in September 2018.

If you really can't reproduce it, you can tell us what you need from us to detect it.
Or tell us what setup you're using, so we can reproduce it and get rid of the bug on our devices as well.

What about Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 7 PRO?

Изпратено от моят MI 5 с помощта на Tapatalk

Can you fix the landscape wallpaper bug that happen after sliding and closing the game? Half of screen is black and half is the wallpaper

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
If it's not our bug (which means a bug that we caused with our patches), then we don't fix it (usually).
Doesn't sound like our bug, in this case.

Shift my attitude to what? Not reporting bugs?
The "my way, or the highway" attitude towards this issue is completely disappointing...

How can we tell that you've heard about this issue?
No moderator/dev posted in the thread since its start, back in September 2018.

If you really can't reproduce it, you can tell us what you need from us to detect it.
Or tell us what setup you're using, so we can reproduce it and get rid of the bug on our devices as well.
"Shift my attitude to what? Not reporting bugs?"
Sure, you can report bugs, what I said was that you're not entitled for an answer.

"The "my way, or the highway" attitude towards this issue is completely disappointing..."
That's not my attitude. What I said was if you don't get the support you expect to get, you can always switch to a different ROM, where you would get the support. Devs here have lives to take care of, we don't have time to give people explanations.

"How can we tell that you've heard about this issue?"
Doing the homework isn't my job, this thing has been reported on multiple threads, probably even somewhere in Confirmed Issues thread, we answered to some of them, but we're not about to answer all of them.

"tell us what you need from us to detect it."
I can't tell you what I do not know. We don't know what causes the issue, so what we need is a device with the problem to debug it, not a tester that we need to babysit without knowing what to look for.

hi , is it possible to save space in the rom system, with the 10.3.4.0 there is only 53mo free and I need more to install 2 apps ?

thanks

What kind of request is this? The devs are not going to delete more syatem apps to make room for your apps. That's the stupidest request I've heard in my life. It sounds like you need to buy a new phone with more memory or delete some apps you don't use.

Hi
1stly thank you for your work
In Mi pad4 plus 10.2
There is some issue in quick apps app as there is a notification pops says it has been stopped
The 2nd issue is that when applying screen rotation the icons places changes every time
The 3rd issue is there is no notification tells that the battery is charging and how much time remaining till full charge

Thank you again
I am looking forward to android 9 release by you.

Been updated from 10.2 to 10.3 on my Mi 5X and all is working perfectly, thanks the team for such a good and quality rom :), looking forward to the new release.

Hi
1stly thank you for your work
In Mi pad4 plus 10.2
There is some issue in quick apps app as there is a notification pops says it has been stopped
The 2nd issue is that when applying screen rotation the icons places changes every time
The 3rd issue is there is no notification tells that the battery is charging and how much time remaining till full charge

Thank you again
I am looking forward to android 9 release by you.
We assume that Stable 10.3 should be available soon for your device. 10.2 is no longer relevant and we're unable to give any practical support for it, as no one on the team uses it.

hi , is it possible to save space in the rom system, with the 10.3.4.0 there is only 53mo free and I need more to install 2 apps ?

thanks
What kind of request is this? The devs are not going to delete more syatem apps to make room for your apps. That's the stupidest request I've heard in my life. It sounds like you need to buy a new phone with more memory or delete some apps you don't use.
Being harsh isn't necessary, but that answer is accurate. @k3npachii We provide you with a functional ROM, and if you plan to tinker with the ROM - it's your right, and it's also your own problem, we will give no support for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.