MIUI 10 MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3 STABLE RELEASE

Armenel

Members
Mar 7, 2019
OTA update does not work for me, if I do this to update I lose my data?

Installation via TWRP:
- Download zip to internal storage
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done
No dont lose data guys ...juste flash update and enjoy

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
Hola. Mi8 se v10.2.3 estable. No open vipon app. Than you
வணக்கம்! அந்த வேலை நன்றாக இருந்தால் வேறு விண்ணப்பத்தை முயற்சி செய்ய வேண்டாம்.

sagg629

Members
Apr 22, 2019
Hi all.
Redmi Note 5 (whyred) here, global version (latin america). Currently waiting for BL unlock (360hs counting down).

I've read the OP but I do have some questions about flashing (I'm quite new to MIUI procedures)
  • I'm currently running Global MIUI 10.2.2.0 OEIMIXM
    • Can I flash xiaomi.eu 10.3.4.0 directly despite my current base version? What about anti-rollback in this case? (haven't checked its value yet).
    • All Xiaomi.EU ROMs for whyred do include the suffix "OEICNXM" but mine is "OEIMIXM". Is there any problem with flashing in my device?
BTW sorry if some of my questions has already answered here.
Thanks in advance

:)

gorski

Members
Feb 10, 2019

Installation via TWRP:
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done
no it wont eras your data,
the ota doesn't work by default ;)

VinzCHAOS

Members
Apr 23, 2019
@ingbrzy
hi! you say to never wipe system or persist, but what if i want to install the rom but i have pixel experience instead of miui installed? i had to do a clean flash wiping system too right? at least when i installed pixel experience i had to, because with normal flash the old files where still on the internal storage.
ty :)

berimbadas

Members
Jun 26, 2017
Hello, I have a xiaomi mi 6 and the in call sound is extremely low, I already tried changing some settings on mixer path but it remains the same.

Is there a fix for this? I believe it started with miui 10 but it is getting worse.

as123

Members
Apr 23, 2019
Hi everyone, I tried installing tiffany rom on my mi 5x, but when I turn my phone on, it does not boot any more. Can anyone help?

planetera

Members
May 4, 2017
Hi all.
Redmi Note 5 (whyred) here, global version (latin america). Currently waiting for BL unlock (360hs counting down).

I've read the OP but I do have some questions about flashing (I'm quite new to MIUI procedures)
  • I'm currently running Global MIUI 10.2.2.0 OEIMIXM
    • Can I flash xiaomi.eu 10.3.4.0 directly despite my current base version? What about anti-rollback in this case? (haven't checked its value yet).
    • All Xiaomi.EU ROMs for whyred do include the suffix "OEICNXM" but mine is "OEIMIXM". Is there any problem with flashing in my device?
BTW sorry if some of my questions has already answered here.
Thanks in advance

:)
You can flash 10.3.4.0 without worrying about anti-rollback protection since the version youre flashing is newer than your current MIUI version.
OEIMXM means you are running global version, the OEICNXM is China version which is what the Xiaomi.eu based on, so no need to worry.
You can just flash the xiaomi.eu.10.3.4.0 version but remember to wipe everything and format data.

• Love
Reactions: sagg629

medina18

Members
Oct 29, 2017
Hi friends, I need help with a problem, I was trying to install the rom on my Mi 5X but when I enter the recovery mode, TWRP Recovery, when looking for the zips to install either the SuperSU or the rom, the files do not appear anywhere , Anybody knows what could be the problem and help me? apparently I stink doing this, thank you very much

Kallisti

Members
Sep 7, 2018
Hi, just had a screwed up attempt to flash to Lineage, and going back to Xiaomi.eu to try again. The problem is that it's asking me to "confirm my password" in the initial setup - but gives me a numeric only keyboard (not text which is what my old password was).

Assuming it's remembered and is asking for that password despite many cleared formatted partitions...? Anything I can do to recover?

Kallisti

Members
Sep 7, 2018
Ugh. Can't get past this password. TWRP is gone. Can't trigger developer mode, so can't use ADB or fastboot. Anyone got any suggestions how I can get the phone back up?

baijingyu

Members
Apr 10, 2019

Installation via TWRP:
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot
- Done
After I installed TWRP I can't see internal storage since they are showed as encrypted. How did you put it to internal storage? Thanks.

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
After I installed TWRP I can't see internal storage since they are showed as encrypted. How did you put it to internal storage? Thanks.
You must format data in wipe section before loading rom zip into the phone memory. ('reboot recovery after format data to reactive MTP)
All your data will be erased, have backup.

Reactions: baijingyu

gonzalo09

Members
Jan 1, 2019
You must format data in wipe section before loading rom zip into the phone memory. ('reboot recovery after format data to reactive MTP)
All your data will be erased, have backup.
But this every update? I mean, for example, i am on Poco, what about the encryption? Which is the right procedure to flash rom in a clean install? In a dirty update?

Corylo

Members
Mar 23, 2018
what's new in the version of mi8 10.3.2.0 that brings new

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

joy427

Members
Apr 8, 2019
It seems that weekly eu is not yet ready for Note7Pro. So my request is: if possible, plz release the stable eu for Note7Pro atleast

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
But this every update? I mean, for example, i am on Poco, what about the encryption? Which is the right procedure to flash rom in a clean install? In a dirty update?
ON EU stable rom, you are not encrypted, so you can flash new one in "dirty mode". (wipe cache/ dalvik only)
If you get trouble with application after installation better to wipe factory ('clean instal)
And if you are encrypted Format data/yes in wipe is mandatory. (extra clean install)

Razzy

Members
Jan 11, 2019
Picture in picture for YouTube still broken in full screen gesture mode.

Last edited: