MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else have dark tone color clock in notification panel? It used to be pitch black I think. Its harder to see the clock this way.

Is there any way to change this?

Poco miui 10 stable

Attachments

• IMG_20181103_190030.jpg
    IMG_20181103_190030.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 496
Does anyone else have dark tone color clock in notification panel? It used to be pitch black I think. Its harder to see the clock this way.

Is there any way to change this?

Poco miui 10 stable

Change the statusbar within Themes App to default statusbar.
I had the same problem with my Poco and this worked ;)

Reactions: kabal
Hi guys,

I have an Mi5S and had version 9.5.2.0 stable with android 7.0. I have updated to version 10.1.1.0 that supposedly has android 8, however in settings > features of the phone, I keep watching android 7.0. Why?

many thanks and regards

Reactions: Nashav
Hi guys,

I have an Mi5S and had version 9.5.2.0 stable with android 7.0. I have updated to version 10.1.1.0 that supposedly has android 8, however in settings > features of the phone, I keep watching android 7.0. Why?

many thanks and regards
I have the same issue.. don't get it why is still in 7.0

Hi guys, sorry for the question but, does anyone know if Pokémon Go works correctly on Redmi 5 Plus with Xiaomi.eu? Do you know if it gives compatibility problems or with the modified ROM?

hello friends, do you have to install for mi8? I'm using 10.0.6.0 stabble. Do the new version also have errors.? Does the bluetooth and gps problem continue.?

there is no way dude , wipe data is mandatory when u switch from weekly to stable
Except when the weekly is quite old, maybe 2 or 3 months. I tried dirty flash from 8.8.3 and everything is fine. It is because the stable even if it is based on an old weekly is newer than the weekly i had on my phone.
But if weekly version you have is recent or if Android version changes yes you have to do a full wipe.

Reactions: tamquoc110662
What TWRP version is needed to install this stable version on MI 5S?
I have TWRP 3.2.3-0 capricorn and i tried several times to flash this rom but it is stuck on 99% (see the attached image).
I did wiped cahe/dalvik/data/system and formatted data before install but it won't install 100%.

I had the same problem. Use original USB-C cable and change USB port for copying ZIP ROM file. In my case zip file was corrupting when copied from CPU to PHONE when i used UGREEN USB-C cable.

Last edited:
Is there any way to update the system without losing data? I have root and will not be upgraded. Weekly rom.

Послато са Redmi Note 5 уз помоћ Тапатока

Is there any reason to use or not use app preloading feature in settings? And should I turn off miui optimisation setting in developer option?

Is there any reason to use or not use app preloading feature in settings? And should I turn off miui optimisation setting in developer option?

you've effectively answered your own question with a question to yourself.

Preloading is exactly what it says; Preloads apps on boot. The choice is entirely yours to determine.

Reactions: kabal
Hello friends,

Can I flash this on a whyred with global stable 10.0.2.0? I mean because of the ARB4 :/

Status
Not open for further replies.