MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it seems only I have this problem:(
Later Edit: I entered in TWRP and wiped again Dalvik Art / Cache, reboot to system and now is working fine!

Last edited:
Is it possible to update MI8 from 10.0.6.0 to 10.0.9.0 by using the "Choose update package" in the My Device? The idea was to download the 1.5GB to a folder in the mobile and update without using fastboot.

Hy my Mi8 AOD work 10.0.9.0 , anybody work voice search?
It is possible to pronounce the caller's name on miu10?

anyone get multi-touch bug when play moba games on MI8? i've flashed many roms but it's not fixed, i'm searching many forums and many people get same issue, so disapointed

STABLE RELEASE

pHpRjm0.jpg
Dear all,
With the introduction of EU STABLE ROMs, how we decide to switch from never ending weekly ROM to the stable one? Is it the right time to switch now or we wait for another "weekly" to come.

Your answer may be something like :" It is depend on each and individual preference, whether to stay with weekly developper rom or move to a stable one".

The big question is we do not know what or which weekly rom was the basis of the STABLE one. If only we knew, we may decide OK this is it. Enough is enough. I want to stay with this stable one.

So, anybody can help with some ideas? When should we say enough is enough for the never ending weekly developer rom?

Best regrads,

Reactions: Pedro Fernandes
Dear all,
With the introduction of EU STABLE ROMs, how we decide to switch from never ending weekly ROM to the stable one? Is it the right time to switch now or we wait for another "weekly" to come.

Your answer may be something like :" It is depend on each and individual preference, whether to stay with weekly developper rom or move to a stable one".

The big question is we do not know what or which weekly rom was the basis of the STABLE one. If only we knew, we may decide OK this is it. Enaough is enough. I want to stay with this stable one.

So, anybody can help with some ideas? When should we say enough is enough for the never ending weekly developer rom?

Best regrads,
Nice Reply. O wanna follow this . Thumbs up!!

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Sunarto
Hi i'm currently on stable V10.0.1.0 for the Mi6.
But last week the V10.0.2.0 has been released for Mi6.

How is the update policy from Xiaomi.EU?
Wil we seen this update soon or do you wait for a time to implement this or just skip it?

Thanks in advance! :)

No issues on Redmi 4 Pro. The only bug is battery percentage was placed on the left side of battery icon. Should be on the right.

Dear all,

The big question is we do not know what or which weekly rom was the basis of the STABLE one. If only we knew, we may decide OK this is it. Enough is enough. I want to stay with this stable one.

Best regrads,
No probs for me. I already switch to stable 9.5.2 from MIUI 10 a long time ago. I prefer MIUI9 than MIUI10 because of the carrier name in status bar.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sunarto
I encounter some issue with the network. I can't receive SMS or calls if I do not select "2G" in "Preferred Network Type"

Do someone know a fix ?

I'm getting notifications from Gmail for 2 times.
When I delete the first time the notification reappears again.
Redmi Note 4x - Miui 10 Stable Release

Everytime flash magisk on Mi5s plus (I'm using MIUI 10 8.11.1) the phone is super laggy, and safetynet always get error, anyone know how to fix this? It happens only on MIUI 10 (Stable or Beta still same result)

Everytime flash magisk on Mi5s plus (I'm using MIUI 10 8.11.1) the phone is super laggy, and safetynet always get error, anyone know how to fix this? It happens only on MIUI 10 (Stable or Beta still same result)
O dont have any error. Correct magisk version?

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através do Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.