MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, finally got stable for redmi 4x santony..........Everything is working, no problems with Bluetooth or notifications.....Btw thanks to the dev

Me too, I have just decided to flash MIUI 10 EU ROM stable version from Weekly Dev ROM into my Redmi 4X I hope I won't regret it and I think I have to say thank you to all EU ROM Team for dedicating such a great efforts weeks after week for years providing us with wonderful never ending weekly ROMs.
Keep your hard works as there are still thousands of EU ROM fans out there.
Chiao...

You mean Android 9 PIE.
Stable has Android 8 Oreo, but Mi 5S and a few others devices have Android 7 Nougat.
No, I mean Android 8. Mi 5s/Plus has got Android 8/oreo, not 9/pie. And stable of those both devices is still Android 7/nougat.

Having Mi8, flash this miui version. Vibret every time I unlock the lock screen. Can't find how to disable it. I turn off Al vibrate options from the settings.
Is it a bug?

I have downloaded EU MIUI 10 (Mi 6X) to flash to my Mi A2. Yeah, that didn't work at all. I have posted here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/how-do-i-convert-flash-mi-a2-to-mi-6x-with-eu-miui-10.47607/

Any help with that please?
You can not flash (custom / official) MIUI on Android One devices. Base hardware might look the same, but there are differences in partition (between Android One and MIUI counterpart) and probably somewhere else.
If you have Android One device (A1, A2 or A2 Lite) than you are stuck with Android One program. There might be some custom ROMs for if. Look up on internet and in the XDA developers forums.
If you have MIUI counterpart (Mi 5x, Mi 6x or Redmi 6 Pro) then you have (official and unofficial) MIUI and custom ROMs that are very close to stock Android (Lineage OS, Resurrection Remix, AOSP,...).

Reactions: chrisdealemania
Finally flashed MIUI 10 eu stable on my “old” MI 5, coming from 9.5 eu stable.
Everything works fine, although I had to unroot (uninstall Magisk), cause one app did detect the rooted phone (SkyQ) even with Magisk hide.

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, I'm new to the forum.
Is this the last stable version?
I'm using Mi 8, is Google Assistant voice match working?
Have you got a guide to install ROM?
ROM as OTA updates?

You can not flash (custom / official) MIUI on Android One devices. Base hardware might look the same, but there are differences in partition (between Android One and MIUI counterpart) and probably somewhere else.
If you have Android One device (A1, A2 or A2 Lite) than you are stuck with Android One program. There might be some custom ROMs for if. Look up on internet and in the XDA developers forums.
If you have MIUI counterpart (Mi 5x, Mi 6x or Redmi 6 Pro) then you have (official and unofficial) MIUI and custom ROMs that are very close to stock Android (Lineage OS, Resurrection Remix, AOSP,...).

Not true!!!

Convert Mi A2 Android one to Miui 10(Mi6x)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: chrisdealemania
I'm on mi max 3 6/128gb stable china rom 10.0.6.0 arb with BL unlocked ready to flash, can I flash your latest stable?

Hi, I'm new to the forum.
Is this the last stable version?
I'm using Mi 8, is Google Assistant voice match working?
Have you got a guide to install ROM?
ROM as OTA updates?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Latest xiaomi.eu rom you'll find in first page

Thank you all.
Someone has a Mi 8 with xiaomi.eu and working Google Assistant?
In changelog is written that the bug is solved, but I read that someone still has it.

Hi guys, I still have the bluetooth bug (when I put in airplane mode and then I take off), I have the miui 10 stable 1.0.90 (oreo based) of the miui eu team
Does Qulacuno have this problem? thank you
mi device Mi8 6/64 miui 10stable last versione team xiaomi.eu

I have a problem with sms messages not being received until I restart the phone. Anyone else with this issue? Mi Max 3.

Muchas gracias lo voy a hacer ahora, ya te comentaré.
Hecho.......ha hido todo perfecto y de momento me gusta mas que la glob
Si tienes que borrarlo todo,desde el recovery.y desde ahí le metes la rom.si con el twrp haces la copia y vale para la eu

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk
Hecho.......ha hido todo perfecto y de momento me gusta mas que la global.Gracias.

Reactions: Corylo
Hecho.......ha hido todo perfecto y de momento me gusta mas que la glob

Hecho.......ha hido todo perfecto y de momento me gusta mas que la global.Gracias.
Perfecto,si es mejor que la global,recibe las actualizaciones en cuanto salen las de china.en un día o dos están aki subidas.
Y si le instalas la beta es con android 9 (pie) pero es beta

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.