MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi mix2s dirty flashed 10.0.7.0 eu over 10.0.4.0 eu. All seems good. No fc's or any problem whatsoever. Center clock mod and magisk with root flashed and working. Also WhatsApp icon badges seem to work now...so far so good.

LE: Adaway can not copy files...any workaround?

LEE: Fixed AdAway by going in magisk manager>settings>apply systemless hosts for adblocker. Works perfectly now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-20-18-03-02-426_org.adaway.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-20-18-03-02-426_org.adaway.png
    108 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
any schedule for update Poco F1 to latest Global Stable 10.0.6.0 ?
Xiaomi released it on download page ....
As far as I know eu stable is not based on global stable but ruther on china stable debloated and modified by the eu team. If I am wrong somebody correct me pls.

Reactions: ademarizu
As far as I know eu stable is not based on global stable but ruther on china stable debloated and modified by the eu team. If I am wrong somebody correct me pls.

Please read first post:

Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):

* Based on China Stable / Weekly builds (except HMNote3SE, POCOF1)

That's what I was trying to say...but didn't remember that poco is an exception. My bad.

Please read first post:

Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):

* Based on China Stable / Weekly builds (except HMNote3SE, POCOF1)

Can someone please explain me step by step how should I flash this ROM. I have Xioami Mi 8, which was bricked and saved by EDL flash. Because of that I'm really careful. The device now has china stable 10.0.6.0 and it's unlocked. What should I do to get this ROM and what should I do if one day I want to flash stock china or global back on the device. Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:
Can someone please explain me step by step how should I flash this ROM. I have Xioami Mi 8, which was bricked and saved by EDL flash. Because of that I'm really careful. The device now has china stable 10.0.6.0 and it's unlocked. What should I do to get this ROM and what should I do if one day I want to flash stock china or global back on the device. Thanks a lot :)
Long story short:
-get the right latest twrp for your phone
-get adb and fastboot + adb drivers
-boot in twrp using fastboot mode and a pc. No need to install twrp on the phone, just use boot command from the pc with the phone in fastboot mode.
-format data using twrp special function for this (don't just wipe data or factory reset, but format also, this will erase everything from the internal storage aka "sd card" also)
-while in twrp copy some eu stable or weekly for your device newer than 10.0.6.0 china stable from the pc to the internal storage. Be sure that you have a newer release to avoid bricking again because of the ARB function.
- install via twrp installer the rom.
- wipe cache and dalvik, reboot
This should be all. I recommand to flash a stable eu rom rather than weekly.
Good luck.

Reactions: ProAdvncdEU
The last miui10 does not work for mi8 don't install it!! this is will stock on boot loop
tried to Install lazy flasher but still not boot after I flash the lazy flasher.

I wiped the Dalvik and the Cache and Downgraded the version

Tried to update MI8 from 10.0.9.0 to 10.0.11.0 twice - got bootloop.
Rolled back to 10.0.9.0, don't want to wipe data. Does anybody have this problem?
Yes I confirm and I have faced the same problem!
Clean cache/davlink before
I always do this before and after upgrading, but unfortunately the new ROM has a problem!

Last edited:
I also get the bootloop when flashing 10.0.11.0 on MI 8 and this is with cleaning cache before and after install. Have now reverted back to 10.0.9.0 and it's working properly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.