MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy

Hi have bugs in the miui browser can't change search engine this crash the app and this won't allow me to the search on Google just on the Chinese Google, thanks,
I have the last mi8 stable software.

@ingbrzy

Hi have bugs in the miui browser can't change search engine this crash the app and this won't allow me to the search on Google just on the Chinese Google, thanks,
I have the last mi8 stable software.
which language? try on EN...

Ok for me..

So try wipe browser app data..
648a31deb6eed94107e7deb328cc8833.jpg

Guys is there any fix for Bluetooth not being enabled back from the settings? mi8
It's been awhile. You can only enable it back after a reboot?
Thank you! I think ppl already asked this question before.

Hi, sorry for the noob question.
I would like to try xiaomi EU rom coming from AEX 9.0 Pie Rom for Redmi 5 plus (vince). I'm currently using the M5Plus_8.7.12_7.1_Fix_for_Pie firmware, it is safe to flash the latest Xiaomi EU global (xiaomi.eu_multi_HM5Plus_V10.1.1.0.NEGCNFI_v10-7.1) or I risk to incurr in some problem with the rollback protection, expecially if I want to go back to Android Pie AOSP?
Thanks!

which language? try on EN...

When the connection status is LTE there is no problem but when it becomes LTE+ signal bars could not be seen on the screen, some of the bars are under the tab. So is it possible to fix this issue on the next ROM update? I kiss you.

Hello! I have a question about the stable version. Since the global version now for my region can not use the theme and wallpaper app, your software will be able to use the theme app well and whether side themes can be installed without changing the region.

Sorry for my english

Hi, I have the Mi5 with the developer .eu 8.11.15. Since it will no longer be updated, how can I install this version? I would like to move to stable because it will be updated again in the future

[QUOTE = "Seiichi, post: 457588, miembro: 165624"] Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 miui 10.0.4.0 versión estable
Espera ... [/ CITA]

¿Cuánto tiempo se tarda en actualizar estable? El 10.0.4.0 salió el martes.

Status
Not open for further replies.