MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it normal that in the 10.1 relase for mi8 whatsapp notifications doesn't appear in the Always On Display?

when i tried to install mi5s stabil rom on weekly rom, i have this issue. i have wiped cache and dalvik cache but it didnt work. could you please help?
3a29c1d48e91e74f44ebb7668b530d30.jpg

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

when i tried to install mi5s stabil rom on weekly rom, i have this issue. i have wiped cache and dalvik cache but it didnt work. could you please help?

make a full wipe (factory reset). i had the same problem yesterday! After wipe everything O.K!

What weekly you were on? This happen when the weekly is more recente than the stable version that you are flashing.
A factory reset should fix it.

Oh, forgot to update the post - so the final figures:
- 5 days 12 hours since unplugged from charger (100% to 4%)
- 6h SoT with my mixed usage pattern (forum app, Gmail, Via & Chrome, Telegram, FB messenger, VLC, no hard gaming)
- idle drain was 0.26%/h
- 6h of awake state during this whole period
- CPU: 2GHz 1h 41m; 1.4GHz: 52m; 652Mhz: 9h 44m; other freqs were between 2..15 mins
- WiFi 2.4GHz + 3G (continuously & alternately)
- sync always on
- brightness was fix 40%
- The only "extraordinary" thing I did to tune the ROM's operations was: I disabled ZRAM with Magisk 18 + Swaptorpedo module (IMHO it's a bad idea to use such a feature when RAM is more than 2GB, especially if you consider MIUI's quite aggressive RAM management (that is waste of money: IMHO free RAM is wasted and thus it's wasted money, this is not Windows)).

IMHO these figures are quite good! I really tip my hat to you!

The same for me : the battery is incredible o_O : never seen that before!!!!!
I have the MI8 and this rom is wonderfull....
Thanks a lot to the developpers!

Reactions: crok.bic
This stable version for Mi5 is based on chinese or is already based on global?
What is the latest version of a Mi5 ROM on the chinese base? And the latest stable?

Hello, i have a Pad 4 and one Custom Pie Rom. Clover Pie. Can i install This Rom from here? And what must i look for?
Thanks for answer

I've installed this rom with TWRP on my Mi 8 SE. But then the phone boot loop with the MI and "powered by android" logo. Does someone can help me ?

News about the update for mi note 3 eu stable? The stable china was released a few days ago .. I hope you'll update soon!

Reactions: mmm876
@ingbrzy

Just followed the step in OP to install this rom :

• TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME
  • Wipe /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done

And i'm stuck on reboot (no boot loop, but it's stuck on the screen with the 3 dots above android logo, like it's still loading).

My device is a Xiaomi Mi 8, with last stable Global rom, encrypted data, unlocked bootloader.

What can i do ?

Xiaomi 5x için resmi stabil MIUI 10 güncelleme yayınlandı fakat siz hala rom'un eu versiyonu'nu yayınlamadınız...
Acaba ne zaman yayınlamayı dusunuyorsunuz..?

@ingbrzy

Just followed the step in OP to install this rom :

• TWRP Recovery Zip DOWNLOAD or TWRP.ME
  • Wipe /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done

And i'm stuck on reboot (no boot loop, but it's stuck on the screen with the 3 dots above android logo, like it's still loading).

My device is a Xiaomi Mi 8, with last stable Global rom, encrypted data, unlocked bootloader.

What can i do ?

That appends to me all the time, I'm on redmi 5 plus... Just rebbot the phone on the button ang it works...

I've installed the MIUI 10.1 stable for the Mi Pad 4 LTE (clover), but it's so laggy!
Does anyone have the same problem?!

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6000 utilizzando Tapatalk

I've installed the MIUI 10.1 stable for the Mi Pad 4 LTE (clover), but it's so laggy!
Does anyone have the same problem?!

Had that too after flash. Just a restart fixed it. Otherwise wipe dalviik&cache in twrp.

I did restart, but it's laggy.
And after every restart, WiFi got disconnected..
Had that too after flash. Just a restart fixed it. Otherwise wipe dalviik&cache in twrp.

... And i'm stuck on reboot (no boot loop, but it's stuck on the screen with the 3 dots above android logo, like it's still loading).
What can i do ?
If you are coming from official MIUI wiping data is not enough, you have to FORMAT DATA to remove encryption. Also an actual TWRP with support for encrypted data will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.