MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been using global rom for quite a while and one beautiful day i decided to try out the eu rom on my Xiaomi 8 lite. And oh my sweet Jesus,
i will
never
go
back.
The rom is just made in heaven, so fast, so efficient, especially about the ADs, MG the ads was the pain in the ass . Thank you for your good work. Thank you team. Really hope you guys will get what you guys deserve

Since version 9.1.3 I have the problem that I sporadically have no connection to the internet. Wi-Fi reception is very good. Repeaters and routers have already been started. The same with the stable 10.2.1.0.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi S2 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi, i got a little problem and have some - maybe stupid - questions. I discribe the situation. I have a Mi Max 3, rom from here and rooted with magisk. Everything perfect. My neighbour wants to have also a Max 3 and so i ordered a 6/128 one from geekbuying, Its was provided as unlocked and with global rom. As i get, it has a stable 10.2.1.0 OEDCNXM rom and a locked bootloader. To bad. On xiaomi support they says it could be updated with a V10.2.1.0.OEDMIFK rom by using these steps " select ‘About phone’, click ‘System update’, then press ‘three dots’ icon at the top-right corner, and select ‘choose update package’ to enter ". But i have no button for choosing update package. The unlock procedere costs 1 month i read.
So: is there any way to update with V10.2.1.0.OEDMIFK without TWRP or Fastboot method ? Start the phone in recovery mode offers no update Button. Only the "reboot - wipe all - and contact via network" will available.
Is there any way to use the mi backup from my max to the new one ?
Is there any chance to unlock without these terrible waiting time ?
My neighbour has no intension for rooting itself, he wants only the feature from Camera2api. Only for that i have to install magisk. Without TWRP and unlocking Bootloader not possible i know so far.
If anybody have suggestions or detailed instructions it will much appreciated.
Anony

Last edited:
6A has been officially sold in Austria by Aldi/Hofer (major supermarket chain) and is therefore popular. Referring to forum, previous builds from september are buggy (bootloop). It would be nice if a working xiaomi.eu rom is available!
http://www.miui.com/download-348.html#498
Sure, send us a Redmi 6 or 6A and we'll gladly try to offer support for it.
Otherwise, how would we fix those issues without having one of those Mediatek devices with new security features?

I all.
The rom for Vince is awesome... But having some issues wit wifi after installation of magisk.
Someone facing the same problem?
Thanks.

Can developer delete mi browser, gallery, video and music from rom. Play store has a lot of app like that and they are more useful than mi app.

@Igor Eisberg

I know you probabily already answered this but i can't find a tue correct answer.
On 10.1 stable for mi-8 a common workaround for the b.drain was to choose LTE/WCDMA as preferred network type, now on the 10.2 it default at LTE/UMTS auto (PRL).
I would like to know wich one is the best for european user.
Thanks !

i have a problem on maps like that.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i have a problem on maps like that.
Ami happens to me exactly the same in Spain, the GPS is lost and after a few seconds it redirects again. I know if they can solve this problem

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

@Igor Eisberg

I know you probabily already answered this but i can't find a tue correct answer.
On 10.1 stable for mi-8 a common workaround for the b.drain was to choose LTE/WCDMA as preferred network type, now on the 10.2 it default at LTE/UMTS auto (PRL).
I would like to know wich one is the best for european user.
Thanks !
LTE/UMTS auto (PRL) (also known as GSM/WCDMA/LTE) is the most suitable network mode for most European users.

Can developer delete mi browser, gallery, video and music from rom. Play store has a lot of app like that and they are more useful than mi app.
No. They are integral part of MIUI. You can disable them if your ROM was build recently. Otherwise wait for next stable ROM or move to weeklies to be able to disable them.

xiaomi mi mix theme app can't use search. It shows can't connect to network.
Themes search works fine here.

Reactions: Ozozuz

possible, even without root. here is a save miui debloater (any xiaomi device with xiaomi.eu or stock rom):

i have kept: calculator, clock, compass, downloads, mi account, mi drop, recorder, scanner, screen recorder, search & weather

Since using these new MIUI 10 ROMs I have issues as follows on my Mi 5x
1. Battery drain
2. Sounds not working for notifications, get vibrate only
3. GPS can take minutes to update and refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.