MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing latest release on Redmi Note 7. Wasn't easy to find a working TWRP but finally made it. So far so good.

Hello everyone, I need to know the links to download the latest stable versions of the following phones:
My 4 LTE_cancro
HMNote4_Nikel
HMNote4X_Mido
Thank you very much, for your great help.
Read the original post and you'll find links where to download all available stable roms.

I don't know why but since last update (MIUIv10.2 STABLE) the device don't load external links in twitter (i dont't know if it happen in other places).
The problem is when you tap in a external link the device show up the typical loading screen but it remains blank no matter how much you wait.

Hello,
I'M a little confused
My device is a Redmi note 4X MTK
In the list above, I see roms for redmi note 4 MTK (nikel) and for redmi note 4X but qualcomm (mido)
Wich one should I choose ? I'd like to be sure.
Bootloader unlock
And one more question please! Is there a way to flash it without TWRP ? I managed hardly to install this custom recovery but it doesn't work well, doesn't flash (error messages about partition). And since, my device doesn't works well (that's why I'd like to install 10.2, wipe) and impossible to flash super su
For exemple, are those files flashable with Miflash?
Thanks for helping,

Hello,
I'M a little confused
My device is a Redmi note 4X MTK
In the list above, I see roms for redmi note 4 MTK (nikel) and for redmi note 4X but qualcomm (mido)
Wich one should I choose ? I'd like to be sure.
Bootloader unlock
And one more question please! Is there a way to flash it without TWRP ? I managed hardly to install this custom recovery but it doesn't work well, doesn't flash (error messages about partition). And since, my device doesn't works well (that's why I'd like to install 10.2, wipe) and impossible to flash super su
For exemple, are those files flashable with Miflash?
Thanks for helping,

There is no Note 4X MTK. You have either NOTE 4 MTK (nikel) or Note 4X Qualcomm (mido). So if youbare sure is NOTE4 MTK than download for Nikel.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Hi Master-yoda,
Well I 'm not the only one to have one redmi note 4x MTK :) https://en.miui.com/thread-761665-1-1.html
And my device infos show redmi note 4X and MTK cpu
But in the thread linked above I've read a good news,
note 4x mtk and note 4 mtk have similar hardware and both firmware was nikel
also note 4 snap and note 4x snap have similar firmware

Well first question solved :)
Still remains my issu with twrp

Thanks

installed the firmware on mi 5, after installing Magisk starts to not work Wi fi, click on it, and it flies, only helps flashing, if you put Magisk again such a problem, what to do?

sorry sir, how requirement add translators indonesia in xiaomi eu ? to be used continuously by dev xiaomi eu ?

Hi lads, Mi5s here. I had to get back to the previous stable because for some reasons Google Maps doesn't work with 10.2.1. Other apps like Waze for example works well. But Maps is much better and very important for my job.
Anyone else get trough this problem I suffered?

Installed 10.2.1 stable today on my Mi Mix 1 and I have still the same problem that there are missing letters when I activate polish language. tried to send a bug report through this site but I get an error 404.

Several app give an error suddenly when they work. How can i report them to rom team? They work on official miui10.

Last edited:
Hi,

i've upgraded to 10.2 mi5 but the battery is drain. how do resolve this?

thank you for help.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-01-17-36-49-285_com.topjohnwu.magisk.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-01-17-36-49-285_com.topjohnwu.magisk.png
    159 KB · Views: 647
Reactions: Pinheiro07
On my Pocophone I noticed a strange behavior of notch and round corners if the magnification in the accessibility menu is set to small or normal (default). The result is that the notch is bigger than it should be (it get enlarged by a black outline) and corners get more rounded, de facto reducing the screen area.

This can be verified switching from big magnification and small, noticing the changes in notch and corners.

Another bug occurs in the clock app in the timezone section: under a timezone the text is "01 feb -9 %s O" (e.g. for Los Angeles).

On Pocophone F1 10.2.2.0, Italian language

Reactions: Daenjel
Status
Not open for further replies.