MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I lock the boot loader again once I flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix3_V10.2.1.0.PEECNXM_v10-9?
O will it brick the device?

Never do that..!

Ok thanks. If the time comes and I sell this device onto someone and they lock it via developer options? I would assume the warranty is void once any other iteration of ROM is installed on the chinese Mi Mix 3, even the official ones from here?

So I take it the only way to lock the boot loader would be to flash the chineses stock rom again?

There is a new stable version gor mi8se. What are the changes bro?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hi.i can't install the last 10.2.2 ROM on my mi mix 3 from the updater (t's not allowed to update to unofficial firmware).am I the only one?

Envoyé de mon Mi MIX 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Do I see IT correct that the new stabile Rom for MI8Se is based on Android Pie? So I guess that TWRP 1227 is required?

Do I see IT correct that the new stabile Rom for MI8Se is based on Android Pie? So I guess that TWRP 1227 is required?

I wonder about that too. I never saw in a forum giving the answer to this. there is twrp 1102 in my mi 8 se phone and I could not install the 1227 version in any way. I hope someone will provide the right information.

I wonder about that too. I never saw in a forum giving the answer to this. there is twrp 1102 in my mi 8 se phone and I could not install the 1227 version in any way. I hope someone will provide the right information.
Actually twrp 1227 isn't a must. I flashed the last rom using twrp 1102 with no issue so far.

Inviato dal mio MI 8 SE utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: ssenes
I confirm that on Redmi 6 Pro on v10.2 firmwares (10.2.1.0 & 10.2.2.0) there are following problems:
  • Smart Scenarios disappeared.
  • Reading mode (display colour change) doesn't work when activated.
Will it be fixed? Can I roll back to v10.1 or 10.0 without wiping user's data?

For MI8 sE

In TWRP downloads of xiaomi.eu, changed in January the version for android 9, I understand that it will be 1227
Has someone installed it again?

I can not update my Mi8SE (v10.2.1), it shows that it has a new version (v10.2.2) but when I click on download it says that the device is already updated.

Does anyone know how I can solve this?

Thanks

I can not update my Mi8SE (v10.2.1), it shows that it has a new version (v10.2.2) but when I click on download it says that the device is already updated.

Does anyone know how I can solve this?

Thanks
download full ROM from here

Reactions: nos139
Hello,
i have the same issue like nos139 on my me mix 3, it says that the device is already updated.
When i will download the full rom v10.2.2 and install it via TWRP i have to wipe my data and apps, right?

thanks, alex

download full ROM from here

I tried to download manually (v10.2.2) and intall the new version through the MIUI update system choosing the package .zip but the phone restarts with the same old version after the "update".

I don't want to reinstall all and wipe all my data.

How I do that?

I have a Mi8SE

Step counter isn't working perfect but it works.
I have to look twice to see how many steps i did, first time it always shows the previous count.

please, could you tell me?
dirty or clean installation
that TWRP has used
process

Hi,
I've made a full clean.
used TWRP 1227 but after flash twrp " lost " cannot install now any version of twrp...

in general ROM 10.2.2.0 stable works fine.

Hi nos139 I just did the update on the MI 8 if manually installing the package and doing a swipe dalvin cake and cake before doing the installation. Everything went well. I hope I've been helpful

Hi,
I've made a full clean.
used TWRP 1227 but after flash twrp " lost " cannot install now any version of twrp...

in general ROM 10.2.2.0 stable works fine.

1. There was TWRP 1102 in my mi 8 se phone
2. I installed TWRP 1217 with current TWRP 1102 ( because I could not install 1227 in any way)
3. wipe (four wipe)
3. install V.10.2.2.0 with TWRP 1217
4. Every thing is good.
5. also TWRP 1217 still works good

Status
Not open for further replies.