MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls clarify for me for the below issues and ths in advance..

Already Flashed w/ Miui Eu 10.2.2.0 rom on my Whyred Device Redmi Note 5 AI.

- Should we flashed the module of Magisk Miui camera V2 Mods ?
- İf Google assistant works?

Pls clarify for me for the below issues and ths in advance..

Already Flashed w/ Miui Eu 10.2.2.0 rom on my Whyred Device Redmi Note 5 AI.

- Should we flashed the module of Magisk Miui camera V2 Mods ?
- İf Google assistant works?
- What kind of question is that? You flash hacks on your own responsibility. We don't interfere with Camera's normal functionality.
- Google Assistant / OK Google should work fine on Redmi Note 5 AI.

Reactions: sas_sas and Corylo
Hello guys,
Just need advise and opinion.
Until now I was always using betas roms from xiaomi.eu on my MI5, but since support slowed down I have upgraded phone to Mi MIX3 Global.
The Global Rom that came with the new phone seems quite fine and fit (not seen any Chinese apps etc) and it is specially build for EU I guess. I am looking also to spend some time on Stable versions now (so I need to choose default Global Stable or xiaomi.eu Stable). Questions in my mind:

In regards with the last updates for stable versions, with the latest official Global ROMs what should be the difference with the xiaomi.eu Stable ROM?

Is the first post still representative where it does mention "Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):" on ver 10.2?

I want to highlight the reason to unlock bootloader and either void warranty + expose to some unnecessary risks? OR/And just extra work (spent already some time in changing cables, PC with Win7/10, installing MIUI Unlocker app just to get try again in 55h).

Thank you in advance.

Jay

Hello guys,
Just need advise and opinion.
Until now I was always using betas roms from xiaomi.eu on my MI5, but since support slowed down I have upgraded phone to Mi MIX3 Global.
The Global Rom that came with the new phone seems quite fine and fit (not seen any Chinese apps etc) and it is specially build for EU I guess. I am looking also to spend some time on Stable versions now (so I need to choose default Global Stable or xiaomi.eu Stable). Questions in my mind:

In regards with the last updates for stable versions, with the latest official Global ROMs what should be the difference with the xiaomi.eu Stable ROM?

Is the first post still representative where it does mention "Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):" on ver 10.2?

I want to highlight the reason to unlock bootloader and either void warranty + expose to some unnecessary risks? OR/And just extra work (spent already some time in changing cables, PC with Win7/10, installing MIUI Unlocker app just to get try again in 55h).

Thank you in advance.

Jay
I would choose Xiaomi.eu

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

The WHY is what I am looking for. At least for Stable Xiaomi.eu vs Stable China Global.
I am for the issue of updates, as soon as they come up and have many improvements, for me better ROM than China

no me deja entrar en la galería porfavo una solución
En
Cómo que no te deja entrar en la galeria,puedes explicarte mejor?
As probado en meterte en los ajustes y borrar el caché y forzar el cierre de la aplicación

[QUOTE = "Corylo, post: 473207, miembro: 190476"] ¿Cómo se explica en la galería, puedes explicarte mejor?
Como se ha probado y se ha corregido y eliminado el caché y el cierre de la aplicación.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
Mira me sale este mensaje
Screenshot_2019-02-22-01-19-01-988_com.miui.home.png

[QUOTE = "Corylo, post: 473207, miembro: 190476"] ¿Cómo se explica en la galería, puedes explicarte mejor?
Como se ha probado y se ha corregido y eliminado el caché y el cierre de la aplicación.

Mira me sale este mensajeView attachment 23399
Puedes probar a reiniciar el terminal,en qué versión de miui estas? Yo estoy en 10.2.2.0 y no tengo ningún problema con la ROM.
Sino tendras que descargarte una galería de la play store,asta la próxima actualización

[QUOTE = "Corylo, post: 473209, miembro: 190476"] ¿Puedes probar y reiniciar el terminal, en qué versión de miui estas? Yo estoy en 10.2.2.0 y no tengo ningún problema con la ROM.
Sino tendra que descargar una galería de la tienda de juegos, asta la próxima actualización

Estoy en la misma que tu y ya he probado en reiniciar él móvil y nada lo volveré a intentar todo lo qe me has dicho y una pregunta ¿Cuando es la próxima actualización?

[QUOTE = "Corylo, post: 473209, miembro: 190476"] ¿Puedes probar y reiniciar el terminal, en qué versión de miui estas? Yo estoy en 10.2.2.0 y no tengo ningún problema con la ROM.
Sino tendra que descargar una galería de la tienda de juegos, asta la próxima actualización

Estoy en la misma que tu y ya he probado en reiniciar él móvil y nada lo volveré a intentar todo lo qe me has dicho y una pregunta ¿Cuando es la próxima actualización?
Nose cuando será la próxima actualización,prueba otra vez ha hacerlo o borrar los datos de la aplicación ,sino descarga una provisional de momento asta la próxima actualización

I have also black screen on Redmi 4a after installing 10.2.1 ROM. ROM is removed from download servers.

You can't use OK Google on MI8, MI8Pro or MIMIX3 on Stable ROM. China ROM doesn't support it.
We have a workaround for this issue on Weekly ROMs, you're welcome to join.
How to do it? I'm on newest 2.21 version and OK Google detection is broken. Can't enable voice match option. MI MIX3
LINK

I have Mi8. I updated the firmware to the latest version miui 10.2 and found that ant + stopped working. For some reason, this firmware does not support this type of communication. Although in previous versions was. The request to the developers to restore the performance of ant +.

Status
Not open for further replies.