MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I have little problem, when i plug in charger, usually after 5 min the phone stop charging, if i replug the charger, after another 5 min again stop charging, and until i reboot the phone this error doesnt fix
Anyone with this problem? Can devs fix it?
I talk with some users on other forum and sone people also have this problem
Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI MAX 3 mediante Tapatalk

On the Redmi 5 Plus (vince) the 10.2.4.0 eu rom sometimes causes a problem with notifications, basically on the lockscreen when I have for example 2 notifications (2 different apps, like wazzapp and sms), if I click on one of them the system literaly frezzes, I can not use gestures, anything, only the status bar and tap on setting, but it still remains hangs.
Once I lock the screen by pressing the power button and then unlock it again the system works.
Please look into this strange behaviour related to notifications.

Hi. I have little problem, when i plug in charger, usually after 5 min the phone stop charging, if i replug the charger, after another 5 min again stop charging, and until i reboot the phone this error doesnt fix
Anyone with this problem? Can devs fix it?
I talk with some users on other forum and sone people also have this problem
Thanks

Up

In the morning report (after alarm), no weather animation or image is shown. Only words in my mi8se

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hello, Xiaomi.eu. I have a strange issue with "xiaomi.eu_multi_HM5Plus_V10.2.4.0.OEGCNXM_v10-8.1.zip" and my "R5+ MEG7 vince". When i install youtube-vanced from the magisk repository or orangefox all my sensors just stop working. No auto-brightness, no fingerprint, no proximity, no compass, etc... If i go to uninstall youtube-vanced everything work like before. Please look at this issue because firstly i thinked my persist partition was corrupted, and i reflash it, and right now i'm without my original mac addresses.

Hello, Xiaomi.eu. I have a strange issue with "xiaomi.eu_multi_HM5Plus_V10.2.4.0.OEGCNXM_v10-8.1.zip" and my "R5+ MEG7 vince". When i install youtube-vanced from the magisk repository or orangefox all my sensors just stop working. No auto-brightness, no fingerprint, no proximity, no compass, etc... If i go to uninstall youtube-vanced everything work like before. Please look at this issue because firstly i thinked my persist partition was corrupted, and i reflash it, and right now i'm without my original mac addresses.
Install vsnced yt apk for non root phones and its done

Can someone link me Xiaomi.eu last miui 9 rom for the whyred please!!!????
No arb problem right?? I hv arb 4....

How to go from this rom to latest 10.2.2
2019-03-15_21-04-05.jpg

Hey guys, I just got a Mipad 4 with global ROM and it works perfect, just that when I tap on 'MIUI version' under 'My device' in Settings, nothing happens. So I wonder if I can still check for updates. It is currently MIUI 10.1.1, by the way.

Is it the same for yours??

Status
Not open for further replies.