MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
yepp ... i try to do a fresh clean install but while installation screen goes black and nothing happen anymore

Try clearing app data for Settings and clearing dalvik-cache in TWRP.
I checked the code in your ROM and everything is fine, you should see the Night mode setting.

"black screen while installation"? What?
I cleaned settings app data and cleared dalvik in Twrp. Reboot, but still no night mode in dev options.

I cleaned settings app data and cleared dalvik in Twrp. Reboot, but still no night mode in dev options.
Don't know what to tell you, redownload the ROM and reflash it. Nothing wrong with the code.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...ulti_MI8_V10.3.1.0.PEACNXM_v10-9.zip/download

no ... at initial start at the moment it checks for updates
So you're seeing the initial setup screen and then it goes black, or nothing is shown immediately after boot?

Is it safe to install Latest 10.3.1 Stable for Mi6? This update isn't on MIUI website, can't find it. Where did you guys get the 10.3.1 update?

Please devs fix notifications in latest stable showing at least 2 near the clock like on beta.
Now notifications shows only when they arrive then disappears so you have to swipe down to see . Please re-up load

Does dark mode work for your mi 8 se ? Mine does not.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Please devs fix notifications in latest stable showing at least 2 near the clock like on beta.
Now notifications shows only when they arrive then disappears so you have to swipe down to see . Please re-up load
Use Beta then. Complain to Xiaomi about their designs. No progress will be made in MIUI if you keep redirecting these complains to us.

Does dark mode work for your mi 8 se ? Mine does not.

Explain what you mean by "works".

Use Beta then. Complain to Xiaomi about their designs. No progress will be made in MIUI if you keep redirecting these complains to us.

Explain what you mean by "works".
I choose night mode always open in developer settings but nothing changes.

Can someone give me a link to a fastboot rom of Redmi pro EU? I tried twrp with these recovery roms and didn't work. Latest rom stay froze in the last 1mm of the progress bar of the twrp installation forever. Please help

Should i before reflash wipe cache and dalvik?
Usually not necessary, but doesn't harm either.

I choose night mode always open in developer settings but nothing changes.

Nothing? Or just the Settings app stays white? Check the notification panel and other apps.

Can someone give me a link to a fastboot rom of Redmi pro EU? I tried twrp with these recovery roms and didn't work. Latest rom stay froze in the last 1mm of the progress bar of the twrp installation forever. Please help
Doesn't exist.

Too many complaints without been precise. Do devs have to ask you 100 times or are they reading your mind!
I also have poco & I want to know what is the problem
I dont know what the problem is !!!
I did a clean flash within TWRP and the Poco boots till the moment it checks for updates and than screen goes black and nothing happen anymore.
Even a restart doesnt help.
So i cannot tell whats going wrong ....

Usually not necessary, but doesn't harm either.

Nothing? Or just the Settings app stays white? Check the notification panel and other apps.

Doesn't exist.
Only updater, compass and scanner are in dark mode. Notification panel and the others are always white

For those who have no dark / night mode: Be aware that the roms were re-uploaded. check your version. Perhaps you the one without night mode.
For those who have trouble with night mode: try another theme or even stock theme. It might help clearing up the problem.
I have dark mode on Mi 8 and it works like a charm.

Only updater, compass and scanner are in dark mode. Notification panel and the others are always white

Not sure what the problem is with your ROM, but at least notification panel should be dark, as I tested on Mi 6 Stable and it worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.