MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you set a different ringtone for Messaging app? That's how you set SMS ringtone on EU ROMs...
Manage apps -> Messaging -> Notifications -> Messages -> Sound
Thanks @Igor Eisberg. It's working. But It would be better if has more option separate in Sound menu like previous version

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk

Hi, great rom for rn7 (10.3) but i'm facing a problem with wifi: connected but no internet connexion ( home wifi working with any device else)
I have to remove the wifi network in the wifi options and connect again by entering the key and then it works.
I have to do it every time i want to use the wifi.
Any solution?

Mi 8 SE's microphone sensibility is pretty bad (I almost need to shout in order to the person on the call hear me loudly enough, already tested this with official chinese stable rom and no such issue), could you make the microphone more sensible on the next update?
Besides that, battery life isn't that great with xiaomi.eu (again, comparing it with official chinese stable rom), I wonder why

Mi 8 SE's microphone sensibility is pretty bad (I almost need to shout in order to the person on the call hear me loudly enough, already tested this with official chinese stable rom and no such issue), could you make the microphone more sensible on the next update?
Besides that, battery life isn't that great with xiaomi.eu (again, comparing it with official chinese stable rom), I wonder why

and somehow the last update is laggy and stutters a lot. maybe they messed up the kernel.

Anyone else having problems with Google Pay on Mi 8 10.3.2? I already cleaned data of Google Pay and Google Play Services app.

Anyone else having problems with Google Pay on Mi 8 10.3.2? I already cleaned data of Google Pay and Google Play Services app.
Are you using any root (magisk, supersu)? Did you remove data of Google play services via twrp or only using Android ? You should remove that data via twrp.

Are you using any root (magisk, supersu)? Did you remove data of Google play services via twrp or only using Android ? You should remove that data via twrp.
No i'm not using any root, i removed the data using android. Please explain me, after i start the phone in twrp how i remove the data of Google play services?

Thanks @Igor Eisberg. It's working. But It would be better if has more option separate in Sound menu like previous version

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk
If that's what you think, then you misunderstand the fact that receiving an SMS notification is the same thing as getting any other notification for any other app.
What do you expect would happen if you set SMS sound and then switch to another SMS app to be used by default? You setting would not apply to that app! You can't have a system-wide SMS sound, because SMS is nothing special, just another notification.

Hello I am getting "You can no longer pay in stores with Google Pay" after one payment. I am able to add card and do one payment but after first payment it gives me this error. Using 10.3.2 Stable clean flash (format data) on Mi 8 NO root/Magisk

Fix night mode (automatic adjustment) does not work properly. Xiaomi mi8 10.3.2.0 does not activate automatically

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Hey everyone, recently installed miui 10 v 10.3.1.0 and I just realized that no notifications appear on lockscreen, the screen doesn't turn on nor it gives notification sounds. Also when I plug the charger, there's no charging animation.

I pretty much checked every app, every permission, etc. Everything is normal in the settings. Is this issue normal?should I change to weekly? Thanks for the help

Hello, is camera fixed on this New update on mi 6X on update 08/05/19? I'm using Mi A2 converted To Mi 6X, today i use the 10.4 - 09/05/19 and is camera ok but not the battery, and the battery on Stable os excellent. Tanks

Reactions: bakomisi
I made a wipe system and data to move from dev to stable but now the internal storage is encrypted.
I had everything on cloud but I would avoid format data. Any idea how to do?

thank you

Last edited:
After installing 10.3.2 on Mi8 my email app does not sync anymore.

I tried installing new email apps, but they all crash when I open, or give an error when downloading.

Hello everybody with special thanks to developers!

Xiaomi Mi 9:

- don't have the option to restore a backup from Google account on initial setup after a clean MIUI install
- the internal storage is encrypted on TWRP (I think this is not a ROM fault...)
- no option to disable the fingerprint icon when the device is locked (can cause a screen burn)
- no macro mode on camera

Everything else runs smoothly.

Thanks again! :)

Hello everybody with special thanks to developers!

Xiaomi Mi 9:

- don't have the option to restore a backup from Google account on initial setup after a clean MIUI install
- the internal storage is encrypted on TWRP (I think this is not a ROM fault...)
- no option to disable the fingerprint icon when the device is locked (can cause a screen burn)
- no macro mode on camera

Everything else runs smoothly.

Thanks again! :)
Hi, I'm sorry, it's Google voice and Google pay working in your device?

Status
Not open for further replies.