MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
I'm on 10.2.1.0 global stable on Mi6.
Did you guys notice any battery life improvement after flashing Xiaomi eu rom?
Thank you.

How is it nobody ever complained about the fact that the keyboard is too low and we need a bar below the keyboard so it is raised like on iPhone so it is A LOT more comfortable to type?

And no, making it taller or bigger is not the solution, it has to be raised. Samsung and Apple can do it so I don't see why we can't have it as well

How is it nobody ever complained about the fact that the keyboard is too low and we need a bar below the keyboard so it is raised like on iPhone so it is A LOT more comfortable to type?

You have tried the floating keyboard, no?

Push the 3 dots "•••" on the keyboard and choose "floating".

You have tried the floating keyboard, no?

Push the 3 dots "•••" on the keyboard and choose "floating".

I did and it's horrible... I just want something like this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Everything is working perfectly fine with my Redmi note 7 pro . Tks the crew so much, we've been waiting this for so long.

which twrp version did you used for violet? mine to share the step to flashing twrp and other files to be flashing with ? it seems there's two version of twrp out there, and to many differents steps

And no, making it taller or bigger is not the solution, it has to be raised. Samsung and Apple can do it so I don't see why we can't have it as well
View attachment 24696
Install SwiftKey. You can move keyboard where you want.

Reactions: Just4BL00D_PL
Hello,
When will be Xiaomi.eu 10.3 STABLE for REDMI 5?
I'm also awaiting for this... Stable 10.3 fo Redmi 4X was released today/yesterday, and our rosy should be near.

BTW, do you know any official TWRP that supports Oreo encryption? I have one which seems to be a personal mod, but i'd prefer an official one (TWRP 3.3 doesn't decrypt internal nor data)

I'm also awaiting for this... Stable 10.3 fo Redmi 4X was released today/yesterday, and our rosy should be near.

BTW, do you know any official TWRP that supports Oreo encryption? I have one which seems to be a personal mod, but i'd prefer an official one (TWRP 3.3 doesn't decrypt internal nor data)

Hello,
I do not know how to answer you, but surely someone will know.

Reactions: JoseCSS
Hello everyone, does anyone know when a stable version for mi5s will come out? Because the last date of January 22. thank you in advance
Jis,

Hi, today I flashed the latest stable ver. (V10.2.16.0) for my Mi 9, but I was unable to find the dark mode, as far as I know this device should come with it since the beginning so, anybody knows how can I activate it, or even find it??

Hi, today I flashed the latest stable ver. (V10.2.16.0) for my Mi 9, but I was unable to find the dark mode, as far as I know this device should come with it since the beginning so, anybody knows how can I activate it, or even find it??
In dev settings..

For me, the sound quality when filming a video by Camera is noticeably better than recording by the Recorder, even when I set the quality of Recorder to the highest (on every miui I've ever used). Is it possible to alter the Recorder in the rom to have the same recording quality as the Camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.