MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What matters is which Rom you have installed. If you change from the dev to the stable and vice versa, you have to run a format data first, if you stay with the same Rom and only have a higher Version Number, you do not have to do anything. No wipe and no format (dirty flash)

What matters is which Rom you have installed. If you change from the dev to the stable and vice versa, you have to run a format data first, if you stay with the same Rom and only have a higher Version Number, you do not have to do anything. No wipe and no format (dirty flash)
[Redmi 4X]

I have plans of installing .eu MIUI 10.3 stable over one of the firsts MIUI 10.3 betas, but i won't format data, i don't want to lose apps/setting.

What happens if i make it?

I have been using for 2 days and I think this is the best rom for mi 8se. There is no bug anda everything work properly with a clean install. Thank you Igor

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I've installed 10.3.2 on my Mi8 last week.
The cleaner app seems to have deleted large chunks of app data (it did something like 18gb instead of the usual 1gb), and now I get download errors for almost all apps when I try to install then via the Play Store.
Also, many apps just seem to crash or not boot at all anymore.
I went into TWRP and installed 10.3.1 again and wiped dalvik/cache, but the problem still persist.
I cannot use any email apps anymore.
Anybody knows how to solve this problem?

Is there any way I can increase the status bar height on Redmi Note 7? It looks atrocious compared to the original global rom.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out THANK GOD. No need to revert back to global. If anyone's interested, you can change it in the developers options-> Simulate a display with a cutout -> Corner display cutout.

Last edited:
This is stable version android 9 for 6x? On list say stable android 8 only?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-19-22-48-38-198_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-19-22-48-38-198_com.android.chrome.png
    243.9 KB · Views: 486
Hola. He estado buscando por un tiempo y no puedo encontrar una solución. Cambié a rom eu stable 10.3 mi Redmi Note 7 y Netflix no me funcionan ahora con un error 15001. ¿Alguna idea para resolverlo? ¿Le pasa a alguien más?

Hello everyone, does anyone know when a stable version for mi5s will come out? Because the last date of January 22. thank you in advance
Jis,
Hello, no response from developers I deduced that visibly the mi5s is no longer supported / updated, so I will leave xiaomi.eu sniff

Thanks Xiaomi eu. It run smoothly and found no bugs on my RN7.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, does anyone know when a stable version for mi5s will come out? Because the last date of January 22. thank you in advance
Jis,

@ingbrzy our beloved Mi5s (capricorn), in stable versions, stands on Xiaomi.eu 10.2.1.0. The official versions 10.2.2.0 have already been released and now we are in 10.2.3.0. We know that the focus is on the weekly versions, but you could give us an attention that we prefer stable versions. Thanks in advance.

@ingbrzy our beloved Mi5s (capricorn), in stable versions, stands on Xiaomi.eu 10.2.1.0. The official versions 10.2.2.0 have already been released and now we are in 10.2.3.0. We know that the focus is on the weekly versions, but you could give us an attention that we prefer stable versions. Thanks in advance.
Hello and thank you for your answer. Unfortunately on the link on the first page there is only version 10. 2.1.0 of available that dates from January. Do you have another link?
EDIT: it means that if I want to continue to update my rom I have to move to the weekly version?

On mi note 3 I've got highly drain battery even with the power save mode on.ive got latest stable 10.3
3 hours of use and battery at 71%

Не могу зайти в google аккаунт, проверка не проходит, что за ерунда?

When somebody calls me, phone wakes and rings but the caller id comes 2 seconds after. How can I fix it? Mi 8 se 10.3.1

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

My device is Mi8 lite i would like to know how can i do a clean installation without to delete persist file.
Format and wipe system is safe?
Can anyone help me?

Please help. I am using a Mi 8 Lite and I want to install MIUI 10.3 but I am having a problem. I'm in TWRP and it's asking to mount or decrypt data and to put a password in. I think I can cancel to skip it to get to the main menu but this is where I get lost. How do I install the MIUI rom? The phone no longer shows on my computer so I have no way of copying it on the phone. I was instucted to format data under the wipe menu but in the end I don't know what I am doing. Please help.

Edit. I am trying to do a clean install of MIUI 10.3.2 stable on the phone because I am trying to avoid all the bloat.

Please help. I am using a Mi 8 Lite and I want to install MIUI 10.3 but I am having a problem. I'm in TWRP and it's asking to mount or decrypt data and to put a password in. I think I can cancel to skip it to get to the main menu but this is where I get lost. How do I install the MIUI rom? The phone no longer shows on my computer so I have no way of copying it on the phone. I was instucted to format data under the wipe menu but in the end I don't know what I am doing. Please help.

Edit. I am trying to do a clean install of MIUI 10.3.2 stable on the phone because I am trying to avoid all the bloat.
you go into TWRP, then WIPE/FORMAT DATA and confirm YES.
That will flush your phone, have a backup of your data (photo, sms etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.