MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Mi8 and after the latest update (10.3.3) my phone starts vibrating after a phone call has ended. To stop this vibration I have to lock my screen and unlock it again.

Does anyone else experience the same? Does someone have a fix for this?
I haven't, but after the update the device was behaving oddly (screen freezing), after rebooting and cleaning cache (over TWRT) the issue is gone, but I have to admit that I'm having bluetooth unstable connectivity (some devices like smartband, headphones, etc...), but overall, I'm happy with the build.

This one runs absolutley smoth and fast on the Redmi Note 7.
Battery drain over Night only 1%
No Bugs so far.
Big Thanks to the Xiaomi.eu Team

Installed 10.3 on my Poco F1, now I can't boot because it shows the "To start Android, enter your password".
On the previous ROM I had a pattern lock, but I removed it before installing the ROM. I tried to use this image for reference to turn my pattern into a number, but it doesn't accept it. It doesn't accept 0000 either.
Installing previous ROMs did not do that, so I did not expect it, and I did not back up internal storage this time, so I don't want to format data in TWRP because I'll lose some of my recent photos and other files. How can I fix that? :(

Installed 10.3 on my Poco F1, now I can't boot because it shows the "To start Android, enter your password".
On the previous ROM I had a pattern lock, but I removed it before installing the ROM. I tried to use this image for reference to turn my pattern into a number, but it doesn't accept it. It doesn't accept 0000 either.
Installing previous ROMs did not do that, so I did not expect it, and I did not back up internal storage this time, so I don't want to format data in TWRP because I'll lose some of my recent photos and other files. How can I fix that? :(
Hi, if you can enter to Twrp connect the phone to a PC and make a backup of your stuff while you wait for someone to advise you on how to solve your problem.

Hi, if you can enter to Twrp connect the phone to a PC and make a backup of your stuff while you wait for someone to advise you on how to solve your problem.
TWRP also asks for a password to decrypt data, so unfortunately that won't help me a whole lot.

Also I need a working phone rather quickly, so after re-evaluating what I'm about to lose from formatting internal storage, I decided I'm biting the bullet. An old backup will do for me, so I formatted data.
Guess I'll use DFE from now on to prevent that in the future. :)

Last edited:
i

If you type in several times the wrong Password then your phone will be resetet to Default Settings.
The Backup in TWRP works, this is the way i do it also on my Note7

Go to Fastboot, connect the phone to pc and boot to Twrp via command line in cmd (fastboot boot trwp.img)
Does that cause TWRP to not ask for the decryption password?

If you type in several times the wrong Password then your phone will be resetet to Default Settings.
The Backup in TWRP works, this is the way i do it also on my Note7
I had a backup of the previous system. I tried to restore it, then the previous system started asking for a password as well, and didn't take any of my passwords.

Installed 10.3.1 on my Redmi Note 5 and get this error
when trying to connect in wifi

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-09-01-04-08-741_com.android.htmlviewer.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-09-01-04-08-741_com.android.htmlviewer.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 584
10.2 version have a problem on xiaomi mi 5 s plus. Both gallery and messages dont work. Corrupts please help about that

I forgot to report this one. I'm already using the Pie ROM on my Redmi S2 and I've been having mobile network problem on my phone. The network strength of both of my SIMs constantly go from 4G to no signal, like, every few seconds. I love the Dual 4G feature but I hope this gets fixed soon.

Notes:
• Both SIM card's preferred network type are both set to GSM/WCDMA/LTE so if 4G signal really isn't available, at least 3G must be active.
• My area shouldn't be a problem since my SIM cards' network both have 4G signal here.
• And I only had this issue after updating to Pie.

Hello, another question

i have note 7 pro Chinese variant, if i flash this ROM or the Indian ROM, will it affect my lte bands?

considering the Chinese and Indian variant have different lte bands

Chinese variant has bands 7, 34, 38, 39 where as the Indian one does not

https___i.imgur.com_gqdLWRs.png

Hello, another question

i have note 7 pro Chinese variant, if i flash this ROM or the Indian ROM, will it affect my lte bands?

considering the Chinese and Indian variant have different lte bands

Chinese variant has bands 7, 34, 38, 39 where as the Indian one does not

View attachment 24932
Radio band and LTE channel are natively buried into your phone model. No way to change or modify them.
You can Flash whatever ROM you want without risk!

Reactions: SopiMan
Status
Not open for further replies.