MIUI 10 MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2 STABLE RELEASE

Mar 23, 2018
Because for mi 8 is not 10.2.1.0, on the official page the ROM is that.and the team of xiaomi.eu has released 10.2.2.0 to which that change is due

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Igor Eisberg

Patch/Mod Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
As I wrote, xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4X_V10.2.2.0.NCFCNXM_v10-7.0.zip was available at least on 17 Jan at 21:11 on sourceforge.net,
but today it is gone from sourceforge.net and we do not know why...... (1,21 GB is to big for email or to be attached here ?!...)
Yap, I saw it last night, and today is gone :) Waiting for @ingbrzy or @Igor Eisberg to respond. Nor sourceforge nor androidfilehost.
We're resolving an issue with Initial setup ("Setup Wizard") crash. We'll reupload once we know it's safe.

Jul 14, 2018
just installed 10.2.2.0 on Mi 8. It works great without any problem. I changed sim card option to "GSM auto (PRL)". Hoping that it will fix the battery drain problem which we had before. Bad news is there is still no option called LTE/WDCMA/GSM. (I'm not sure if it's the right one for Europe.)

Dec 13, 2018
just installed 10.2.2.0 on Mi 8. It works great without any problem. I changed sim card option to "GSM auto (PRL)". Hoping that it will fix the battery drain problem which we had before. Bad news is there is still no option called LTE/WDCMA/GSM. (I'm not sure if it's the right one for Europe.)
Just go with lte/umts auto (prl)

Even though it's not in the name 2g/gsm fallback should work

Igor Eisberg

Patch/Mod Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
What do you mean "no option called LTE/WDCMA/GSM"? Show me a screenshot of which options you see.

Just go with lte/umts auto (prl)

Even though it's not in the name 2g/gsm fallback should work
There is no "LTE/UMTS auto (PRL)" in MIUI's SIM settings. You have no business looking for it in *#*#4636#*#*, this menu is no meant for end-users.

Nov 21, 2018
MI8 works great without any problem, too. Network type's default option is GSM/WCDMA/LTE, it is just suitable in my country. BIG thanks to devs.

Nov 15, 2017
Just tried xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4X_V10.2.2.0.NCFCNXM_v10-7.0.zip...clean flash...and I lost my IMEI and wifi MAC address...Can anyone confirm this? Btw. my device IS redmi note 4x snapdragon version (mido)...Now flashed global stable via fastboot and everything is ok!

Dec 23, 2017
Hi fcardosx, NO I do not see any issues with gallery yet (despite Magisk, Xposed Framework SDK24, AFWall+, XPrivacyLua)....I do not use Mi Drop and I had to give access to memory at least.....

Sep 12, 2017
Just tried xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4X_V10.2.2.0.NCFCNXM_v10-7.0.zip...clean flash...and I lost my IMEI and wifi MAC address...Can anyone confirm this? Btw. my device IS redmi note 4x snapdragon version (mido)...Now flashed global stable via fastboot and everything is ok!
Did not experience this with dirty flash upgrade.
Both of the IMEI numbers + Wifi MAC + Bluetooth MAC are intact.
Did you check what was the baseband version in Settings -> About? Probably it was "unknown"?
You clean flashed the ROM - what kind of ROM did you use before this one?

Nov 13, 2017
@ingbrzy and @Igor Eisberg , Thank You for the new stable ROM for my Mido, Redmi Note4x.
Any chance you might be willing to bring out a miui 10.3 stable ROM if/when Xiaomi releases zich a ROM?
This morning I accidently started looking for a new weekly. That's how it is in my Friday routines. Greetings Jos Wijman