MIUI 10 MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2 STABLE RELEASE

Apr 12, 2016
Mi Pad 4 Plus:

I installed TWRP Clover via Fastboot and when doing the Wipes and installing the ROM always get an error: ... Linux... E: Unable to load "/twres/languagews/zh_CN.xml"

I think it's because of the TWRP but I do not know why? I had never happened with MI4c ..

Thanks

Regards

May 27, 2018
The fix for Quick Apps don't work on Mi 8 Lite. Tried almost all posted here. Btw, answers such a "search apk in google" don't help much. No useful results for Quick Apps on "my" google. Any direct link? Thanks!

Found here. For now is OK

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2018
Hi !
Just a little help...
My mom have a redmi note 5 and a few days ago she received an new stable version to update.
It's OK to update ? ( no brick after the update? )
TNX
Alex
View attachment 23334

View attachment 23335
HI.
I have a redmi 5 plus and have done the update but with a different recovery... Orange fox... My twrp doesn't let make the update...
Hope it helps...

Aug 17, 2018
HI.
I have a redmi 5 plus and have done the update but with a different recovery... Orange fox... My twrp doesn't let make the update...
Hope it helps...
Hi,
TNX for the quick answer !
I don't understand too much about twrp or Orange fox...I bought the phone like that.
So I can't, simply, press the green bar "Download (1.5G)" ?

Sep 23, 2018
This might be a dumb question.. If I am on the Mi Max 3 10.0.6.0 can I update to 10.2 without wiping anything?
Every time to touch download it tells me "You are up to date or there is a server issue. Check Xiaomi.eu for new version"

Last edited:
May 27, 2018
This might be a dumb question.. If I am on the Mi Max 3 10.0.6.0 can I update to 10.2 without wiping anything?
Every time to touch download it tells me "You are up to date or there is a server issue. Check Xiaomi.eu for new version"
You must install from TWRP, following the 1st post. Switching from 10.0 to 10.2 - better make backup and do clean install.

Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
TNX for the quick answer !
I don't understand too much about twrp or Orange fox...I bought the phone like that.
So I can't, simply, press the green bar "Download (1.5G)" ?

You will maybe have problems downloading, I advise u to download manually the correct version for your phone and install it via twrp.
Even if u arrives to download, at the end it will ask u to go on twrp for the installation.
Hope it helped

Feb 18, 2019
can someone please tell me the exact instruction how to install this on MI 8SE, im from stable chinese rom. unlocked bootloader.

i tried to install this with TWRP 1217, 1102 and 1227 and it flashed successfully but cant boot to system because it keeps on rebooting to FASTBOOT MODE.

can someone help me please.....

edit: TWRP also gone and booting to recovery still takes me to FASTBOOT MODE.

May 27, 2018
can someone please tell me the exact instruction how to install this on MI 8SE, im from stable chinese rom. unlocked bootloader.

i tried to install this with TWRP 1217, 1102 and 1227 and it flashed successfully but cant boot to system because it keeps on rebooting to FASTBOOT MODE.

can someone help me please.....

edit: TWRP also gone and booting to recovery still takes me to FASTBOOT MODE.
Try flash again TWRP from fastboot. Not sure the right version for your phone. Maybe check XDA Dev forum?

Feb 18, 2019
Hi all,
Flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix2S_V10.2.1.0.PDGCNXM_v10-9.zip on my MiMix 2S, but cant find this anywhere:
  • Steps counter in Assistant screen (downloaded it from apkmirror, but during install, it stops and says 'App not installed')
  • More shortcuts on left lockscreen (the only shortcut is Carousel, but I'd like to have calculator and maybe something else)
Any advice please?
Everything else seems to be working perfectly fine, thanks for the hard work guys!