MIUI 10 MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2 STABLE RELEASE

Feb 15, 2019
I'm not sure if this was mentioned before, but I couldn't find anything on it in this thread:

Please fix the gps.conf file in the MIUI ROMs.

Note 7 (and possibly others) can't use GPS navigation with LTE enabled. GPS gets lock, but the moment it has to start tracking it loses lock.

The only solution to this I 've found so far is here (basically: the settings in gps.conf are totally wrong):
https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-5/how-to/step-step-definitive-gps-solution-global-t3695769

I've tried the Chinese version that came stock with the phone, and I also tried the Xiaomi.EU vesion 10.2.8 - both have faulty gps.conf files.

I didn't want to root my phone, but this issue left me no choice :'(

Mar 12, 2019
My MI A2 is now a MI 6X - Wayne converted phone with MIUI 10 | V10.2.1.0, installed with TWRP and with no root.
Now, I'm getting a message to update to V10.2.2.0 (1.5G), however, when I tap "Download", it says "already updated".

Questions:
1) Can I do a dirty flash of 10.2.2.0 with no risk of losing data, or flashing it will erase all my apps?
2) Is it needed to exclude firmware_update to prevent ARB triggering or is this problem solved in MIUI.EU roms?
3) Is there any .zip file with the update instead of full rom package?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2019
My MI A2 is now a MI 6X - Wayne converted phone with MIUI 10 | V10.2.1.0, installed with TWRP and with no root.
Now, I'm getting a message to update to V10.2.2.0 (1.5G), however, when I tap "Download", it says "already updated".

Questions:
1) Can I do a dirty flash of 10.2.2.0 with no risk of losing data, or flashing it will erase all my apps?
2) Is it needed to exclude firmware_update to prevent ARB triggering or is this problem solved in MIUI.EU roms?
3) Is there any .zip file with the update instead of full rom package?

Thanks in advance.
I did the update process and it is explained in XDA Developers Forum.

Mar 13, 2019
hi guys, I installed the new TWRP 3.2.3-1 and tried to flash the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_9.3.7_v10-9 and xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.2.2.0.PEACNXM_v10-9
but those rom stay in bootloop, can someone help me ?

I was on the latest global stable before, and unlocked now my bootloader

Sep 3, 2018
Updated mi8 se succesfully with twrp1102. The twrp file which is behind the link in first page didn't boot at all in my mi8 se.
Same here! That twrp didn't boot on mine and I have twrp1102 as well.

I've never installed a rom on my phone, I'm a little confused on the format part. I have MIUI 9 and want to update to 10.2.3, I have my phone unlocked, my USB debugging on, I should just go inside the TWRP and click wipe and then?

Feb 12, 2019
Same here! That twrp didn't boot on mine and I have twrp1102 as well.

I've never installed a rom on my phone, I'm a little confused on the format part. I have MIUI 9 and want to update to 10.2.3, I have my phone unlocked, my USB debugging on, I should just go inside the TWRP and click wipe and then?
If you have official china or resellers rom etc. In your device, you have to completely format your device meaning that your data will be vanished.
Wipe-format data- type yes to format
Reboot your device to twrp
Transfer the rom to internal memory and install it in twrp.
After you have eu rom flashed you can update it later without need to wipe your device.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2017
Something really strange is happening in my mi8se.
After the update of stable 10.2.2 my twrp has gone, I had checked several times but it was stucked in fastboot screen. today I downloaded the latest stable 10.2.3 and checked the twrp again. Vala, TWRP 3.2.3-1217 opened. Now I am backing up my phone and will try to install 10.2.3. Should I install another twrp or is this compatible ?

Apr 1, 2018
Something really strange is happening in my mi8se.
After the update of stable 10.2.2 my twrp has gone, I had checked several times but it was stucked in fastboot screen. today I downloaded the latest stable 10.2.3 and checked the twrp again. Vala, TWRP 3.2.3-1217 opened. Now I am backing up my phone and will try to install 10.2.3. Should I install another twrp or is this compatible ?
I have mi8 se, too. I update 10.2.3.0 from 10.2.2.0 with twrp 1217 and everything is ok.

Sep 3, 2018
If you have official china or resellers rom etc. In your device, you have to completely format your device meaning that your data will be vanished.
Wipe-format data- type yes to format
Reboot your device to twrp
Transfer the rom to internal memory and install it in twrp.
After you have eu rom flashed you can update it later without need to wipe your device.
It's xiaomi.eu rom I think. But it's miuo 9, Ive read somewhere that every big update i.e 9 to 10 I need to do format, other that's false?