MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
There won't be any official ROM for cancro, it has been discontinued long ago...
g

There is still a 10.1-caro version that I still wait for eu buil to add chplay but wait for this day and day, I still have not seen the final version of 10.1 CN stability for canro. I hope you can give me a final version of miui10 for canro

Clean install on Mi Max, unable to get through provision, fc

1547281819798803345699389501731.jpg

g

There is still a 10.1-caro version that I still wait for eu buil to add chplay but wait for this day and day, I still have not seen the final version of 10.1 CN stability for canro. I hope you can give me a final version of miui10 for canro
Was already asked long ago, and the answer is still no. There are no more ROMs for cancro.

I have the mi 8 lite which has Band 28 (lte), if I flash the eu rom which is based on China version rom ( including firmware), will my phone lose B28?

The mi 8 youth (China version) doesn't have B28 support.

Last edited:
Tengo un mi 6x con miui 10.2 eu instalado, ahora Google Crhome no puede descargar archivos. Me pregunta si quiero descargar el archivo, yo digo que sí y que nunca llega.

It`s a Fake. On Xiaomi.eu is a Rom for MI8 Lite with 10.2.2... and in China with the same 10.2.2 for MI8 Youth Edition. Use the latest beta from xiaomi.eu for MI8 V9.1.10 at the Moment the best Rom.

It's not a FAKE, just visit MIUI china official forum and you'll find the proper download link.
http://www.miui.com/thread-20870707-1-1.html

For some reason, Xiaomi.eu doesn't allow to post b i g o t a direct link, even it is on official server.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikoz
Can we add ONLY language ???
i want to keep my CN rom but just ADD a language ? is it possible ? how ? where ?
Thanks !

I have a Question ! mix 3 has not stereo speakers, but there is a .zip file for get stereo speaker but only with MAGISK (root...)
and i don't want root ! i play pokemon go
so can it possible to add stereo speaker to all these roms for MIX 3 without root ? just flashing with TWRP and already in the rom ?

TWRP_dipper.img from androidfilehilehost does not work: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=5862345805528046749

Can anyone confirm that this .img is correct? I had to search through other forums for flash into mi8.

But with the one provided here, it has been impossible for me.
After running: 'fastboot boot twrp.img'. It does not restart in the recovery. It reboots entering the system. If I enter recovery manually, this is the default.

Sorry for my bad english

There Magisk VoEnabler Module but require root.

enable VoWiFi or VoLTE:

do you add this code in Build.prop file on rom?

Code:
Build.prop file:

# Debug Options
persist.dbg.ims_volte_enable=1
persist.dbg.volte_avail_ovr=1
persist.dbg.vt_avail_ovr=1
persist.dbg.wfc_avail_ovr=1

# Radio Options
persist.radio.rat_on=combine
persist.radio.data_ltd_sys_ind=1
persist.radio.data_con_rprt=1
persist.radio.calls.on.ims=1

TWRP_dipper.img from androidfilehilehost does not work: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=5862345805528046749

Can anyone confirm that this .img is correct? I had to search through other forums for flash into mi8.

But with the one provided here, it has been impossible for me.
After running: 'fastboot boot twrp.img'. It does not restart in the recovery. It reboots entering the system. If I enter recovery manually, this is the default.

Sorry for my bad english

Try this version: TWRP 3.2.3-1208 (English)
It works for my dipper.

This is probably the last version, but can't be sure.
I updated from 8.11.22 and just wiped dalvik-cache, went smoothly.
Hi Igor,
did you try MIUI 10 China Stable V10.2.1.0.OAACNXM for Mi 5,how is battery drain and perfomance?

My Mi5 work very bad with dev 8.11.22,very lagging and apps open slowly

Thanks advanced!

Hi Igor,
did you try MIUI 10 China Stable V10.2.1.0.OAACNXM for Mi 5,how is battery drain and perfomance?

My Mi5 work very bad with dev 8.11.22,very lagging and apps open slowly

Thanks advanced!
I don't flash China ROMs. Both EU weekly 8.11.22 and stable V10.2.1.0 are working perfectly for me.

but stable released for china. what do you think about?
I think that you already received a direct answer. Time to get a new device.

Reactions: skysat
Status
Not open for further replies.