MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instant kickban :D
Retarded answer, i was not blaming them or putting any hurry in their work, at all.

Since i love .eu rom's and i'm having a lot of problems with the last stable i'm thinking about moving to global, that's why i asked if there is an eta.
Remember, be kind, not stupid.

Retarded answer, i was not blaming them or putting any hurry in their work, at all.

Since i love .eu rom's and i'm having a lot of problems with the last stable i'm thinking about moving to global, that's why i asked if there is an eta.

My answer is not retarded - or the rule is also retarded?

Just check: rule #1 @ post #1

No update, only manual update thougth apkmirror web

Is there any link where people kind find more information about this to study. I wouldn't want to install incompatible updated applications by mistake, for example.

I always assumed a ROM update from xiaomi EU included relevant updates to system apps!

Good day. Came out a stable ROM for Mi Max primer miui_MIMAX652_V10.2.1.0.NBDCNXM_5776076195_7.0.zip. Could you ask for an update? Greetings
8a359276a9dad33dc9fb89c5b4df26be.jpg

Wysłane z mojego MI MAX przy użyciu Tapatalka

Is there any link where people kind find more information about this to study. I wouldn't want to install incompatible updated applications by mistake, for example.

I always assumed a ROM update from xiaomi EU included relevant updates to system apps!
No, first I check mobil version, and then i search it, in this web. When you install the APK, you can see if it is update, if you wrong , you can desinstall or clean update

a curiosity, but in the xiaomi.eu rom updates for system applications are there? For example browser, weather, security, etc. are updates coming out?
Yes, on Weeklies. Not on Stables. That's true for official ROMs as well.
No update, only manual update thougth apkmirror web

NEVER update system apps when using custom ROMs.
You will lose translations and mods, and will break much of the features.

the update of my 8 has been released 10.2.1.0 when it will be uploaded to the page
8040d79a1735c7b1a9e085b39ae996ac.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

I think this is not exclusively a Xiaomi.EU ROM issue
but I would like to share what is happening to me:

Phone, ROM and others:
Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon (but I think this is related to much more phones)
running on Xiaomi.EU Stabe V10.1.1.0
with Magisk 17.3 but it does this with 18.0 too (updated today)
(same has happened on at least 2..3 other Xiaomi.EU ROMs as well - and on Global stable & Global dev as well).

Issue description:
com.miui.securitycenter.remote keeps the CPU at 2GHz even though the CPU load is not too much (5..10%) and not letting the phone go sleeping at all. This is happening every time right after opening the Security app and starting a scan. Even if I stop it or leave it to finish it does this.. no matter what I do. It worked for like 2 whole days correctly but today morning I cought it again, running at 2GHz and not letting the phone sleeping.. plus the obvious: battery drain. Ah, and there's another one. com.xiaomi.joyose - that's in foreground alllll the time.

Workaround:
I wiped the data of the Security app - but have no idea why it is coming back all the time.

I posted this already in this site some months ago under a different ROM version [here - 8.8.9].

I have no idea what is causing this. Even without any Magisk mod it is doing this. No kernel tweaks or anything special.
Same on 10.1.2.0 oreo. Securitycenter version 2.6.5. Wipe data is working for a while, actually wiping only mistats.db is working as well, cpu overload is stopping immediently, but it will came back since there are some intervals to collect stuff. I am sure there are more interesting things in this app to reverse. And i am wondering why the MiuiDaemon and some other useless chineese bloatware is still here in xiaomi.eu roms?

Also i have another problem with notifications, which stop working after 15 minutes in sleep even if i disabling activity control for my apps and locking it from memory clean.
For both of this problems i already tried disabling securityadd, securitycore, powerchecker, powerkeeper, cleanmaster and tried to install newer version of Securitycenter, but it did not worked. Not sure if it even possible to update it or maybe i am missing other components. The rom is clean installed, so there is no reason to reinstall the same rom

Screenshot_2019-01-13-18-17-15-923_com.termux.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozozuz
Are the devs aware that the miui v10.1 Redmi note 3 SE (Kate) is available to download? Im eager to try xiaomi.eu rom on my device

Same on 10.1.2.0 oreo. Securitycenter version 2.6.5. Wipe data is working for a while, actually wiping only mistats.db is working as well, cpu overload is stopping immediently, but it will came back since there are some intervals to collect stuff. I am sure there are more interesting things in this app to reverse. And i am wondering why the MiuiDaemon and some other useless chineese bloatware is still here in xiaomi.eu roms?

Also i have another problem with notifications, which stop working after 15 minutes in sleep even if i disabling activity control for my apps and locking it from memory clean.
For both of this problems i already tried disabling securityadd, securitycore, powerchecker, powerkeeper, cleanmaster and tried to install newer version of Securitycenter, but it did not worked. Not sure if it even possible to update it or maybe i am missing other components

View attachment 22885

Damn! I'm not alone!

Hi igor,

Why I always have to open Magisk so that my applications can access root and open ?

Mi Pad 4

Status
Not open for further replies.