MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone dirty flash mi pad 4 from weekly xiaomi.eu to stable xiaomi.eu 10.2 ?
Any issues to expect?

Last edited:
just installed 10.2.2.0 on Mi 8. It works great without any problem. I changed sim card option to "GSM auto (PRL)". Hoping that it will fix the battery drain problem which we had before. Bad news is there is still no option called LTE/WDCMA/GSM. (I'm not sure if it's the right one for Europe.)

Reactions: GPX-John and rulla
just installed 10.2.2.0 on Mi 8. It works great without any problem. I changed sim card option to "GSM auto (PRL)". Hoping that it will fix the battery drain problem which we had before. Bad news is there is still no option called LTE/WDCMA/GSM. (I'm not sure if it's the right one for Europe.)

Just go with lte/umts auto (prl)

Even though it's not in the name 2g/gsm fallback should work

What do you mean "no option called LTE/WDCMA/GSM"? Show me a screenshot of which options you see.

Just go with lte/umts auto (prl)

Even though it's not in the name 2g/gsm fallback should work
There is no "LTE/UMTS auto (PRL)" in MIUI's SIM settings. You have no business looking for it in *#*#4636#*#*, this menu is no meant for end-users.

MIPAD 4.
when you turn off or restart the tablet and the wifi you have it active when you turn on the tablet again the wifi appears off and you have to activate it again

MI8 works great without any problem, too. Network type's default option is GSM/WCDMA/LTE, it is just suitable in my country. BIG thanks to devs.

Hi S.Oliver I have already installed last stable version for Redmi Note 4X (mido) but gallery is crashing.
Did you notice any problems when you open the gallery?

Hi S.Oliver I have already installed last stable version for Redmi Note 4X (mido) but gallery is crashing.
Did you notice any problems when you open the gallery?

I did upgrade too, nothing is wrong with the Gallery app. Try to clear the cache, if not working cache + app data..

Just tried xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4X_V10.2.2.0.NCFCNXM_v10-7.0.zip...clean flash...and I lost my IMEI and wifi MAC address...Can anyone confirm this? Btw. my device IS redmi note 4x snapdragon version (mido)...Now flashed global stable via fastboot and everything is ok!

Hi fcardosx, NO I do not see any issues with gallery yet (despite Magisk, Xposed Framework SDK24, AFWall+, XPrivacyLua)....I do not use Mi Drop and I had to give access to memory at least.....

Just tried xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote4X_V10.2.2.0.NCFCNXM_v10-7.0.zip...clean flash...and I lost my IMEI and wifi MAC address...Can anyone confirm this? Btw. my device IS redmi note 4x snapdragon version (mido)...Now flashed global stable via fastboot and everything is ok!

Did not experience this with dirty flash upgrade.
Both of the IMEI numbers + Wifi MAC + Bluetooth MAC are intact.
Did you check what was the baseband version in Settings -> About? Probably it was "unknown"?
You clean flashed the ROM - what kind of ROM did you use before this one?

Reactions: Saky22
Did not experience this with dirty flash upgrade.
Both of the IMEI numbers + Wifi MAC + Bluetooth MAC are intact.
Thanks for info...maybe I should download again and try... You upgraded from previous stable version or from beta?
I was on global stable before flash

@ingbrzy and @Igor Eisberg , Thank You for the new stable ROM for my Mido, Redmi Note4x.
Any chance you might be willing to bring out a miui 10.3 stable ROM if/when Xiaomi releases zich a ROM?
This morning I accidently started looking for a new weekly. That's how it is in my Friday routines. Greetings Jos Wijman

Reactions: dribibu
@ingbrzy and @Igor Eisberg , Thank You for the new stable ROM for my Mido, Redmi Note4x.
Any chance you might be willing to bring out a miui 10.3 stable ROM if/when Xiaomi releases zich a ROM?
This morning I accidently started looking for a new weekly. That's how it is in my Friday routines. Greetings Jos Wijman
We will keep releasing stable ROMs for now.

Vertical Scroll Friction was toooooo fast. Difficult to scroll content. Please roll back this setting according to 10.1.1.0 (mipad 4). Everything else is fine!

Reactions: tomshreds
Status
Not open for further replies.