MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I do not understand. When I install some ROM from here, I never activate USB debugging and I can do it without problems.
What is the problem?
Do not enter TWRP
Can not copy the ROM to your internal storage?
Do you have TWRP?
You can not enter fastboot?
have you tried to install with Miflash?
Thanks, I cant enter on TWRP cause I dont have enabled USB Debugging so I cant flash recovery. In fastboot I can enter but the same and by the other hand, I dont know what can I do wuth MiFlash, is there any tutorial that can help me????

Hey third party apps are unable to write on the MicroSD card of my Redmi Note 7. Even the FTP function in the File Manager can't write/delete files. Anyway to fix it without root?

#Edit: Actually I can write with ES File Explorer and there the FTP function works. But the FTP function from the File Manager still doesn't work.

Last edited:

if you wipe all and formatted data and when you installed new rom then you are asked for pin? When you have 2 options activate Wlan and enter pin to use phone??
That pin is from you MI account, if you did not registered your phone to your acc then ask seller to remove your phone from their acc.
Hope it helps
Regards

The Chinese version 10.2.2.0 is back in the official website of Xiaomi. Is it safe to install the xiaomi.eu version for mi 8 SE ? Thanks

Eu version is 1.5 gb and china is 2 gb... I think the size of the china version have changed what it was before...

10.2 has no double tap to wake? Or i can't find.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 5 Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi all, which version is better for whyred (r5n global) ? I search for smoothness and lag-free experience basically. Thank you!

The Chinese version 10.2.2.0 is back in the official website of Xiaomi. Is it safe to install the xiaomi.eu version for mi 8 SE ? Thanks
Ive done that and it asks me for a pin I have never setted. I dont recommend you at all until I pass from it

Hello! My MI8 SE just stay on the FASTBOOT screen! Can someone help me?
Its bricked
Its because you flash boot partition. To solve it you have to flash again the boot partition with the boot image is in the ROM you had installed. I dont know if I have explicated well, did you understood??

if you wipe all and formatted data and when you installed new rom then you are asked for pin? When you have 2 options activate Wlan and enter pin to use phone??
That pin is from you MI account, if you did not registered your phone to your acc then ask seller to remove your phone from their acc.
Hope it helps
Regards
Ive logged on my MI account, and, when Im supossed to login on my google account, It asks me for that pin

Its bricked
Its because you flash boot partition. To solve it you have to flash again the boot partition with the boot image is in the ROM you had installed. I dont know if I have explicated well, did you understood??

Hi! thak you for the help!
I understand! But, how can I do it? With the Mi flash too?

how can I do it? With the Mi flash too?
extract boot.img from the ROM zip file and copy it into the ADB folder
switch on your device by holding POWER+VOL_DOWN to boot into bootloader mode
connect to PC via USB cable

after that, from an ADB command prompt type fastboot devices and if it will show your serial phone's serial number go for fastboot flash boot boot.img

if you don't know what we're talking about just google for the unlocking bootloader procedure and you'll understand

Ive logged on my MI account, and, when Im supossed to login on my google account, It asks me for that pin
It wants the password from your Mi Account.
This is a security feature: if you connect your device to a Mi Account and you phone get lost or stolen, the "robber" can't use your device even after a full wipe/ROM change, because as soon as it gets internet connection your IMEI (I think, or serial number) will be detected from xiaomi and will only allow to unlock the phone after connecting it back to the same Mi Account

10.2 has no double tap to wake? Or i can't find.
Redmi 5 Plus
Settings > Display > System

Screenshot_2019-02-12-17-24-21-996_com.android.settings.png

Screenshot_2019-02-12-17-24-12-459_com.android.settings.png

Hi all! I flash my Mi8 se with the Chinese ROM!
So, now, I cant't instal the TWRP again!

I got the black screen when I tried to open the TWRP!

Can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.