MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive done that and it asks me for a pin I have never setted. I dont recommend you at all until I pass from it

Okey it's weird. I don't have enought time to update my phone until this weekend.
I will try maybe saterday or sunday. Can you keep me in touch please ?

Hi all! I flash my Mi8 se with the Chinese ROM!
So, now, I cant't instal the TWRP again!

I got the black screen when I tried to open the TWRP!

Can someone help me?
have you downloaded the twrp.img from here? Does it give you an error when installing with adb in fastboot mode?
Or, wich version twrp instalated?

Reactions: IgorBarony
It wants the password from your Mi Account.
This is a security feature: if you connect your device to a Mi Account and you phone get lost or stolen, the "robber" can't use your device even after a full wipe/ROM change, because as soon as it gets internet connection your IMEI (I think, or serial number) will be detected from xiaomi and will only allow to unlock the phone after connecting it back to the same Mi Account
The problem is that i login succesfully on my mi account

Have an especific TWRP for my Mi8 se?
Or I can download anyone that will work?

Don't be lazy... Just scroll down to this!

0c98af8c2402f34b9393b84bc9ec1dff.jpg

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

For ambient display is there an option or plan to adjust the brightness? I think the brightness is too much at this moment

I would then suggest to read a few modding guides about your device, to make sure you don't get in troubles with it

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -
In Brazil we don't have topics whit this contents!

I'm searching here, or I calling help because I Know the basic!

And, this problem it's new for me!

I realy need help, because my cellphone doesn't work well whit the Chinese rom!

And every moment I install the TWRP, and after I boot it, apears a black screen and the TWRP don't open!

Perfect working on mi pad 4 LTE. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-12-20-47-26-383_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-12-20-47-26-383_com.android.settings.png
    192.7 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
Everytime I update this rom, the recovery stops working completely.. this is funny.
Why I'm a even bother doing this tedious process every week? XIAOMI MI 8 SE

Doesn't work even if i flash recovery again , and it's the most updated one 1227

f**k! I've updated to the stable instead of the latest developer.. what a genius to stick the stable at the top, which is the one that gets the least updates

Last edited:
Hello, Im currently on latest stable with my mi 8 SE. When I connect the phone to the car, Android Auto does not start. Is there a problem with Android Auto?

Any idea how to be able to write file on the MicroSD Card in the FTP function of the File Manager? I can't make it work on the Redmi Note 7.

Reactions: ALexandre Leno
Status
Not open for further replies.