MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody help me get back 4G (LTE) connectivity please? I have updated yesterday to latest version, but since then, I cannot connect using mobile data.

The phone is a Redmi 6, Android version is 8.1.0 O11019 and rom is MIUI Global 10.2 Stable 10.2.3.0 (OCGMIXM).

just to be sure, i read somewhere in this thread, that this release is not to install like described in post 1, if you are coming from miui official global. Cause it's china based.

just to be sure, i read somewhere in this thread, that this release is not to install like described in post 1, if you are coming from miui official global. Cause it's china based.

Don't worries and install following the 1st post. Cheers.

Reactions: otti17
Dark mode does not work in my mi8 se. Is it same for you?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hi, good morning guys!

I've been across for many problems with my MI8 SE!

The sensors aren't work! Anyone!

I downloaded the CPU-Z and there says "bu52053nvx Hall effect sensor non-waked up"

It's an error or "death"?

Mi Pad 4 Plus:

I installed TWRP Clover via Fastboot and when doing the Wipes and installing the ROM always get an error: ... Linux... E: Unable to load "/twres/languagews/zh_CN.xml"

I think it's because of the TWRP but I do not know why? I had never happened with MI4c ..

Thanks

Regards

I have problem on redmi 3S prime, cant update to 10.2.1.0 via TWRP. Phone stuck afer mi cloud account enterning

The fix for Quick Apps don't work on Mi 8 Lite. Tried almost all posted here. Btw, answers such a "search apk in google" don't help much. No useful results for Quick Apps on "my" google. Any direct link? Thanks!

Found here. For now is OK

Last edited:
Hi !
Just a little help...
My mom have a redmi note 5 and a few days ago she received an new stable version to update.
It's OK to update ? ( no brick after the update? )
TNX
Alex
1.jpg

2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.