MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can download zip file, and save to your mi8 se, than use update app chose update by zip file to update system.
I have downloaded it and tried a few times to install it that way. It gets stuck in fastboot for a while and then reboots. Also i cannot boot into twrp. tried multiple times with power volume up, pover volume down, from phone off and from fastboot. Can anyone help? Does anyone else face the same issues?

I have downloaded it and tried a few times to install it that way. It gets stuck in fastboot for a while and then reboots. Also i cannot boot into twrp. tried multiple times with power volume up, pover volume down, from phone off and from fastboot. Can anyone help? Does anyone else face the same issues?
TWRP version MUST be 1102 or 1217 not 1227.
Do a simple "fastboot boot ......img" in order to check.

Someone can tell me how to upgrade Mi5x from version 9.5.3.0 stable to 10.2.2.x stable. I have heard many mi5x become brick due to wrong way of upgrade.

Thanks.

for quick apps there is a update fix ? last fix (1 month ago) don't work and sometimes i have message error
We do not include Quick apps in our ROMs anymore. You can get rid of it with TWRP's File Manager for now by deleting these two folders:
/system/app/HybridAccessory
/system/app/HybridPlatform

Reactions: migueli2
hello all.
coming from a Miui9 version, I installed this version on a redmi 4x, but I really don't like the missing lockscreen notifications of MIUI 10
Is there a workaround of this?

Now I tried to go back to last Miui 9.5 version, installation OK but the phone is unusable due to continuous several errors (as android.process.core interrupted and so on).
So I think will be costricted to Update another time to 10.... isnt'it?
thanks

MIUI10.2.2.0 Global has disabled Face unlock , smart unlock features on MI MIX 2. I have tried all regions and still no difference, this is absolutely lame of Xiaomi to do this. This is a cheap escape. When will xiaomi get this working?

MIUI10.2.2.0 Global has disabled Face unlock , smart unlock features on MI MIX 2. I have tried all regions and still no difference, this is absolutely lame of Xiaomi to do this. This is a cheap escape. When will xiaomi get this working?
Install our ROM..

Boa tarde pessoal!
Eu tenho um MI5X e preciso instalar o rom 10.2.3, mas ele está dando um erro no momento da instalação.

Eu tenho o TWRP e o bootloader desbloqueado, mas tem o seguinte erro
IMG_4619.JPG

Alguém poderia me ajudar com a instalação?

Status
Not open for further replies.