MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working, cell phone will not power on. I went back to the previous version.

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.1.2.0.PEACNFI_v10-9 not working

Hi. In my phone (Redmi 4 Prime), I've installed today the Miui 10.1 Stable and now I can't open the MI CLOUD. Is there anyone with the same problem?

Not working, cell phone will not power on. I went back to the previous version.

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.1.2.0.PEACNFI_v10-9 not working

working fine here, maybe u did something wrong when installing.

mi8 here. wiped data then flashed 10.1.2 - battery % indicator not showing when selected. other things look fine.

battery % indicator is fine

Attachments

• IMG_20181207_225532.jpg
    IMG_20181207_225532.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 420
working fine here, maybe u did something wrong when installing.

battery % indicator is fine

Oh, my bad. Left the cable in... :(

Still I'm reinstalling 10.1 for the third time today.

(1) The 1st time created a backup of my existing 10.0.11 version from inside TWRP, then flashed 10.1.2 dirty (without a wipe), after reboot - the screen went black and only the power button menu worked... then booted back in TWRP and restored the backup of 10.0.11 as a result, the phone only booted in Fastboot mode.
(2) Wiped it and flashed 10.1.2 again. After restoring from MI cloud, setting up everything, went back to TWRP recovery and created a backup. Rebooted and... the black screen dominated again (with working power button menu).
(3) Reflashed 10.1.2 without a wipe and... black screen. Wiped and flashed clean 10.1.2 again, restored from MI cloud and rebooted... black screen (with working power button menu)
All the time I've had SIM card and pin locks active and the theme was always Rhodium.

I'm going to flash it for the 4th time now... will set it up as a new phone. I have the feeling MI Cloud restore is breaking the UI... I'll share my ongoing experience afterwards.

Reactions: mokolino29
Got it! The fullscreen mode breaks it all ! Worked fine after reinstalled for the 4th time (this time without Mi Cloud restore), but I left it with the navigation buttons on in order to skip the training... Added my google account, while rebooting on each step, then decided to turn on fullscreen mode and restarted... There I am - the black screen when it's time for SIM card pin. The power button menu works as usual. I'll reflash it now, disable the SIM lock and turn on the fullscreen mode to see what happens. Then will turn the SIM lock back on and again.. will provide feedback.

Reactions: mokolino29
Hello on mi8 I had to rollback to latest 8.1. Tried everything to use last 9.0 but ended always with black screen after mi logo. It just boot after hard reset, but when you configure miui and reboots there is again the black screen. I have also upgraded to latest twrp. Installed rom twice...

Someone should retire mi8 rom or post a warning on first page.

Last edited:
Got it! The fullscreen mode breaks it all ! Worked fine after reinstalled for the 4th time (this time without Mi Cloud restore), but I left it with the navigation buttons on in order to skip the training... Added my google account, while rebooting on each step, then decided to turn on fullscreen mode and restarted... There I am - the black screen when it's time for SIM card pin. The power button menu works as usual. I'll reflash it now, disable the SIM lock and turn on the fullscreen mode to see what happens. Then will turn the SIM lock back on and again.. will provide feedback.
The fullscreen mode on this ROM causes the black screen crash. Releaser have to fix this bug.

Reactions: gogosoft
I can now surely confirm the fullscreen mode causes the black screen.

Unless you're using the screen navigation buttons, do not install this ROM on mi8!

I think the mi 6x black screen issue after upgrading from 10.0.2 to 10.0.3 might also be the same bug.

Last edited:
@ingbrzy can you fix this black screen problem because of fullscreen gestures in this last update for MI 8 and reupload the update?

Also pls tell me and the others many many users (who are reading this forum) of MI 8 with stable 10.0.11.0 Oreo 8.1, if we have to delete data or format data also in TWRP in order to install this last update? Or wipe cache/dalvik it is enough?
Thank you!

Android 8.1 auf 9 ist mit einer Datenlöschung verbunden. Dies ist für alle höheren Android-Versionen erforderlich.
Wipe Cache und Dalvik ist für jedes Update nützlich und hat keine Nachteile. Deshalb läuft Xiaomi .eu 10.1 problemlos. Zum Beispiel Google Pay und andere.

Hey guys, against the presented bugs in the V10.1.2, you recommend the Global Stable version 10.1.1 (not the eu version)? I'm searching about it in english forun but I didnt found anyone who gave a feedback about the Global 10.1.1

Reactions: JackVu
Hey guys, against the presented bugs in the V10.1.2, you recommend the Global Stable version 10.1.1 (not the eu version)? I'm searching about it in english forun but I didnt found anyone who gave a feedback about the Global 10.1.1
Do you test it? Is it ok?

Do you test it? Is it ok?

No, I'm still in 9.5 Global Stable. Although I'm happy in this version (making 9h of screen), have somethings bad: dont have % in the battery, no notifications in notch, no last version of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, and other things...

Reactions: JackVu
I can now surely confirm the fullscreen mode causes the black screen.

Unless you're using the screen navigation buttons, do not install this ROM on mi8!

I think the mi 6x black screen issue after upgrading from 10.0.2 to 10.0.3 might also be the same bug.
Please tell me how to use the screen navigation buttons. My MI8 is on the black screen now. Thank you!!

I just installed the rom on a note 4x but screen doesn't turn off during a call. Any way to fix this?
That is a no for me, as I keep opening other thing with the ear, not to mention that also afects battery as well.
If there is no fix will have to revert to stable Miui 9.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 4X através do Tapatalk

Hello.
I am on Mi8 and flashed from Last stable rom from here. Next my device was booting back to system, i could not use my Phone to call (message saying that the app is missing ?) and i could not access to locked apps that i have locked from previous rom. The app is as freezing and i can't use any other app...
I went back to TWRP and did wipe cache and dalvik cache but nothing changed.
Is there any way to use the New rom without losing All my apps ?
Regards

I got a problem with Google Drive app on MIUI 10.0.2 stable ROM for Mi6. When I click on icon of the app in app drawer or home screen, a pop-up notification said that "App isn't installed"
Screenshot_2018-12-08-21-09-41-412_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png

And when I go to Play store and open app in here, Google play store be crashed!
Screenshot_2018-12-08-21-10-27-525_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png

Anyone else got the same problem? Or know how to fix this problem? I really need this app for my work! :(

I got a problem with Google Drive app on MIUI 10.0.2 stable ROM for Mi6. When I click on icon of the app in app drawer or home screen, a pop-up notification said that "App isn't installed"
View attachment 22231

And when I go to Play store and open app in here, Google play store be crashed!
View attachment 22232

Anyone else got the same problem? Or know how to fix this problem? I really need this app for my work! :(
Hi.
Maybe try to get the. Apk from apkrelease or any other Web site ?

Status
Not open for further replies.