Miui 10 - 8.7.12

ok, but I think it was referring to official update procedures, you say that also blocks restore from twrp backup?
because i don't see any warning on Xiaomi.eu forum.

so anyone flash it. I'm downloading it
Now i'm on miui9 8.4.26, if i flash this upgrade then i can come back with a nandroid backup (twrp) ?

ok, but with what recovery? because with the 3.1.1-0 twrp that I have I give error in the flash

What TWRP did you used? Thanks
I am now using 8.7.12 rom for my Mi Note 3 and it works perfectly. Wifi and data connection work, and systemUI don't give me any force close or laggy behaviour.
I haven't found any bug by now, everything seems to work well.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Just installed this version. Works fine but feels much slower. Longer animations :(

I flash with adb Twrp 3.2.1-0 Jason v4 ( Miui 10 Oreo ), than i install MIUI 10 8.7.12.
I flash magisk. All' ok
Only lost *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.
And if i receved a whappas message i see 2 instead 1 on icon.

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

I flash with adb Twrp 3.2.1-0 Jason v4 ( Miui 10 Oreo ), than i install MIUI 10 8.7.12.
I flash magisk. All' ok
Only lost *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.
And if i receved a whappas message i see 2 instead 1 on icon.

Hi,
what exactly did you wipe in TWRP before and after installing the rom and what version of MIUI were you running before upgrading?
Thanks

I wipe cache and davilcache only after flash rom.
But anyone know what is this write?
34c7ade95205eb1acbee1c345053133f.jpg

There normal it shows network speed download/upload. Don't understand the language but that where the download upload option will be. It's on by default. It can be disable

What about root? Which magisk version works. I tried 16, 16.4 and 16.6 but didnt boot after flashing them.

Στάλθηκε από το Mi Note 3 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I really don't know whether I am the only one who is facing serious lag. :(:( Mostly in animations, they are really slower. Had SystemUI FC as well. I was so happy to have Miui eu 8.7.12 but for the lag I got back to Miuipro 8.7.5. :( :( ( Do anyone have any idea?

Reactions: Undercom
I really don't know whether I am the only one who is facing serious lag. :(:( Mostly in animations, they are really slower. Had SystemUI FC as well. I was so happy to have Miui eu 8.7.12 but for the lag I got back to Miuipro 8.7.5. :( :( ( Do anyone have any idea?
Same problem here. Cam from MIUI 9 EU latest global olto MIUI 10 8.7.12 and it feels slower then 9 because of animations. Did not encounter any force close.