Miui 10 Launching Soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
im thinking about battery drain, if it will be the same like in 8.5.24 then very bad

I don't know, but i m using in my Mi 8 device. It is good except no multilanguage :(

miui10-xiaomi-eu4.png

Patience my friend :) it is on the way today all being well. @ingbrzy has started the ROM builds this morning and now we need time to test and confirm all is ok for releasing to our community :) ingbrzy will post more news about this when he is finished with the work.

thanks for waiting people... Any more posts about bugs, please post them accordingly in the right forum sections or I will start to delete off topic content from the threads.

Thanks for your support!

Mark

View attachment 18853

Patience my friend :) it is on the way today all being well. @ingbrzy has started the ROM builds this morning and now we need time to test and confirm all is ok for releasing to our community :) ingbrzy will post more news about this when he is finished with the work.

thanks for waiting people... Any more posts about bugs, please post them accordingly in the right forum sections or I will start to delete off topic content from the threads.

Thanks for your support!

Mark

daaaaamn!! the waiting is killing me !!! ;)

hope that google pay will be working on EU version!

thanks guys!

View attachment 18853

Thanks for your support!

Mark

Any chance for a list of devices which will be depreciated?

This is what WILL have MIUI 10 so far...

Mi 8
Mi 8 SE
Mi 6
Redmi 5
Mix 2
Mix 2S
Mix
Note 2
Redmi S2
Redmi Note 5

If its not on the list its either delayed, not coming or other.

Thanks. I don't think the Redmi 4 prime will get it, so I bought a Note 5 pro instead

Reactions: MartasCZR
Status
Not open for further replies.