Miui 10 Launching Soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
miui-10.jpg
Expect ROMS from our team in the next 1 to 2 months :)

More news to come tomorrow at 11am China, Beijing time.

What do you expect in MIUI 10?

I would love so see full implementation of Google, since Xiaomi is finally moving to the Europe. (From top of my head: ok google can't unlock phone, home button doesn't open Google) Also, just general bug fix of things. I want to see how fast will companies move to Android P since it has the support for the notch. It looks like it will come just around a corner for the release of Android. Would love to see it come out right with it. That would be just amazing.

I would love so see full implementation of Google, since Xiaomi is finally moving to the Europe. (From top of my head: ok google can't unlock phone, home button doesn't open Google) Also, just general bug fix of things. I want to see how fast will companies move to Android P since it has the support for the notch. It looks like it will come just around a corner for the release of Android. Would love to see it come out right with it. That would be just amazing.
? Home button work fine with google ok etc, google ok not unlock Mi phone because its Xiaomi not Samsung and probably never will this function on Miui
You can also use pure Android example RR or another custom or but a Mi A1 with Andoid One and will better support Google but poor Xiaomi features support.
We use Miui and we want better support Xiaomi features than Google.

Reactions: ipolit
? Home button work fine with google ok etc, google ok not unlock Mi phone because its Xiaomi not Samsung and probably never will this function on Miui
You can also use pure Android example RR or another custom or but a Mi A1 with Andoid One and will better support Google but poor Xiaomi features support.
We use Miui and we want better support Xiaomi features than Google.
Well, I love MIUI and I just don't want pure Android. It's only I want be able to use Gapps on it. And not root the phone for one or two features. The home button on my Mi Mix never worked. But using the full screen it doentdo matter that much anymore.

Reactions: pittrich67
Status
Not open for further replies.