Miui 10 on China phone.

korpolefsky

Members
Oct 8, 2018
Hi, on my Redmi note 4x i have Xiaomi.eu rom (MIUIPolska) and i have a question. Xiaomi is blocking miui 10 on China phones ( my phone is mido from china). If i install miui 10 ( from xiaomi,eu) then Xiaomi will block my phone?

Hi, on my Redmi note 4x i have Xiaomi.eu rom (MIUIPolska) and i have a question. Xiaomi is blocking miui 10 on China phones ( my phone is mido from china). If i install miui 10 ( from xiaomi,eu) then Xiaomi will block my phone?
hello, as regards the policy adopted by Xiaomi towards the Xiaomi smartphones, I can confirm (to 99.999999%) that if your device is of China origin, Xiaomi's policy will only work on some Xiaomi owners (so the most recent, and medium-high range), also if your bootloader is unlocked you can flashare any rom you want, you will not have problems of installation and / or brick.
P.S I also have xiaomi mi 8 and I also have this policy by xiaomi (in fact, if my device installs the global rom will block me, because my smartphone is bought from China), but finally this thing does not happen for me. because??. because as I just sacristed the xiaomi policy applies only to devices with bootloader locked, so if you're a device with bootloader unlocked, you have no problem or brick.
I hope this mini-explanation will help you. Hello.
P.S read the various places, there will certainly be written!