New MIUI 11 9.9.26 quick snap mode doesnt working on Mi9

Atomhuzat

Members
Sep 12, 2018
Dear developers

Previously versions of xiaomi.eu dev in the Camera Quick Snap Mode was worked perfectly.

After MIUI 11 installing, this feature is no longer working(this feature available in Camera - Photo -> III Settings - Quick snap mode)

(anyone who doesnt know what it is: When you on AOD, or locked screen, just press the volume button, and the phone make photos easily)

Now: When you press the volume button, and unlock your phone, this is adjust the volume up or down. In MIUI 10 with locked screen, the volume button doesnt adjust the volume in the background, just simply take a picture

Please fix that.

Thank you

Last edited:
Dear developers

Previously versions of xiaomi.eu dev in the Camera Quick Snap Mode was worked perfectly.

After MIUI 11 installing, this feature is no longer working(this feature available in Camera - Photo -> III Settings - Quick snap mode)

(anyone who doesnt know what it is: When you on AOD, or locked screen, just press the volume button, and the phone make photos easily)

Now: When you press the volume button, and unlock your phone, this is adjust the volume up or down. In MIUI 10 with locked screen, the volume button doesnt adjust the volume in the background, just simply take a picture

Please fix that.

Thank you
It works on my phone cc9 with miui 11,i didn't know about this, feature thanks, won't work if my screen is lit up, only dark and it lowers the volume but when I keep holding it snaps no problem,try it make sure your screen is not awake

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

It works on my phone cc9 with miui 11,i didn't know about this, feature thanks, won't work if my screen is lit up, only dark and it lowers the volume but when I keep holding it snaps no problem,try it make sure your screen is not awake

No. Doesn't working. I tried so many times.

Sometimes I got Camera crash, but I can't send the bug report. I touch report, and doesn't send. Simply close this window.

In MIUI10 this feature working well. I used to this feature since Mi5 debut.

But now doesn't working

No. Doesn't working. I tried so many times.

Sometimes I got Camera crash, but I can't send the bug report. I touch report, and doesn't send. Simply close this window.

In MIUI10 this feature working well. I used to this feature since Mi5 debut.

But now doesn't working
Sorry, keep putting it in bugs section