MIUI 11 on Mi Mix 3

invisiblewave

Members
Dec 26, 2018
After initially trying MIUI 10 when I bought my Mix 3 a year ago and running into multiple problems with messaging, I decamped and started using AOSP-based roms. Last week, due mainly to the wireless charging bootloop problem that apparently afflicts all the AOSP roms (although there were a couple of other minor niggles too) I decided to give MIUI 11 a go, and all I can say is Wow! The phone is fast, even faster than it was on AOSP, and absolutely everything is so far working as it should. 11 has completely changed my mind about MIUI, I highly recommend it to anyone struggling along on non-Xiaomi-based roms. Thanks to the .eu developers for their efforts!

Reactions: AMZMA and cosminr9
For me MiUI 11 makes a good step forward in background services. All is running a little bit smoother and faster. My AnTuTu went from 300.000 to 350.000. There are no incredible new features but a lot of fine tuning. I´m happy with this rom.

Attachments

• screenshot 1.jpg
    screenshot 1.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 535
  • screenshot 2.JPG
    screenshot 2.JPG
    238.6 KB · Views: 392
I absolutely love this phone. It's still the only phone in the world (released in the last year) with a screen uninterrupted by a notch or punch hole that also has wireless charging. Two absolute must have features for me. It's very sad that nothing else can satisfy such modest requirements.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

I absolutely love this phone. It's still the only phone in the world (released in the last year) with a screen uninterrupted by a notch or punch hole that also has wireless charging. Two absolute must have features for me. It's very sad that nothing else can satisfy such modest requirements.

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Same for me. I don't know how anybody lives with constantly plugging in a charging cable, and notches drive me crazy. I hardly ever use a FFC, so I sure as hell don't want one taking up screen space! My only wish is that it were a little lighter. The Mi 9 feels nicer in the hand because of the reduced weight.