MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

First of all, thank you all for giving us this ROM. I believe the freedom to choose is something good.

Having said this, I'd love to know how I can DISABLE ALL battery optimizations on this ROM for EVERYTHING (ALL APPS), as this messes up with settings and apps. Background application should NOT be closed at all and they should remain in the background running. Android 10 has excellent support for this. If the ROM closes apps, then more CPU power is being drawn for opening the apps and besides that, notifications are being lost due to the apps not being started and in a sleeping state.

I have enabled Developer Mode and I looked into disabling "MIUI Optimizations" but that option is not available in the EU ROM.

Anybody can help with this? I am using this ROM on Mi 10 Ultra.

Hello,

First of all, thank you all for giving us this ROM. I believe the freedom to choose is something good.

Having said this, I'd love to know how I can DISABLE ALL battery optimizations on this ROM for EVERYTHING (ALL APPS), as this messes up with settings and apps. Background application should NOT be closed at all and they should remain in the background running. Android 10 has excellent support for this. If the ROM closes apps, then more CPU power is being drawn for opening the apps and besides that, notifications are being lost due to the apps not being started and in a sleeping state.

I have enabled Developer Mode and I looked into disabling "MIUI Optimizations" but that option is not available in the EU ROM.

Anybody can help with this? I am using this ROM on Mi 10 Ultra.
For MIUI optimization see the first reply here

Reactions: Soromeister
So, For Umi (mi 10) best rom is 12.0.8 A10 and no development for A10 by EU Team.. EU rom stable version is A11 Beta Stable too. This is clear.

But i have a questions about Xiaomi update policy

İf i dont wrong remember, last year xiaomi realesed A10 stable in october or november month. But now why xiaomi is delaying A11? and why they publish informs some devices ( mi 10 also )gets a11 stable update Beta Stable is stable for xiaomi? İ am confused.

And why company created Beta Stable term? Rom is beta or stable. İs beta stable a bit foolish sounded?

Sorry for many questions. İ think some users have logical answers. Because i didnt find

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: black
updating to MIUI 12.2.2.0 RJBCNXM stable A11 rom now, will write about status later :)

after dirty flash all is ok like it was before for me with beta stable builds, dual apps i will test after someone else :)

found 1 problem, SafetyNet status: cts profile match failed, with 12.1.5.0 was ok.

Last edited:
I have version 12.0.3 in a xiaomi mi 10t pro, and the google pay application does not work because it is not the original rom. i don't have root. can it be hidden?

updating to MIUI 12.2.2.0 RJBCNXM stable A11 rom now, will write about status later :)

after dirty flash all is ok like it was before for me with beta stable builds, dual apps i will test after someone else :)

found 1 problem, SafetyNet status: cts profile match failed, with 12.1.5.0 was ok.
Do you get more notifications? In 12.1.5.0 i have notification issues but thsts fixed if i lock a application so its not closed by the phone. Else slow downs and so are fixed with the new version? Anyway gonna download it later

After flash 12.2.2.0 can boot to twrp same as beta weekly.... Gogo push twrp updates :)

Last edited:
Can I run twrp after 12.2.2 update or there is the same problem as on the weekly beta?
Well no you can‘t run twrp. Wanted to Update via OTA on Mi 10 (umi). After installing the 12.2.2 ROM i was back to homescreen and wanted to clear cache dalvik in twrp. Unfortunately i‘m stuck in the fastboot image. Eveytime i want to boot it brings me back there and it doesnt boot to twrp anymore. Can somebody please explain how i can boot my mi 10 again? Do i have to reinstall twrp again? Thx for ur reply!

Well no you can‘t run twrp. Wanted to Update via OTA on Mi 10 (umi). After installing the 12.2.2 ROM i was back to homescreen and wanted to clear cache dalvik in twrp. Unfortunately i‘m stuck in the fastboot image. Eveytime i want to boot it brings me back there and it doesnt boot to twrp anymore. Can somebody please explain how i can boot my mi 10 again? Do i have to reinstall twrp again? Thx for ur reply!
Same happened to me just few minutes ago. I used mi flash recovery and solved.
Of course after this you have to unlock your device again (unless you just do "clean all" on mi flash instead of "clean and lock") install twrp and flash .eu rom again.
As i understand it, for future updates, you have to flash and boot twrp with fastboot command (fastboot boot twrp.img) and to install rom as usual. After installation completed you can wipe cache/dalvik and then boot into system.
It is not clear to me if this is a normal update or it delete all data. . !?

Same happened to me just few minutes ago. I used mi flash recovery and solved.
Of course after this you have to unlock your device again (unless you just do "clean all" on mi flash instead of "clean and lock") install twrp and flash .eu rom again.
As i understand it, for future updates, you have to flash and boot twrp with fastboot command (fastboot boot twrp.img) and to install rom as usual. After installation completed you can wipe cache/dalvik and then boot into system.
It is not clear to me if this is a normal update or it delete all data. . !?
Hey thx for the reply. Good to hear that it can be solved. What exactly does mi flash recovery do? Does it just flash the original xiaomi (china/global eea?) rom? And do u maybe have a download link for it? Thx

Volte and vowifi is working...too boot tomtwrp you must run it via adb fastboot boot twrp.img .... Not flash if.you flash you.brick.your phone

Reactions: black
Why it's become very tricky just to update the rom..not like before just dirty flash and it's done

Can anyone please share a tutorial to update properly to avoid phone brick

Thank you

Be carefull. I tried to flash magisk and now I'm in bootloop to fastboot.
Anyone a solution?
If you have a backup (which you should) restore system and boot partitions

If no backup, dirty flash current ROM
Or restore stock boot.img

EDIT: what device and ROM version?

Status
Not open for further replies.