MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A question for devs, what if the boot.img file is deleted from the rom.zip file? What happens then?
That file contains the recovery, right?

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

I also have a curious bug. After booting, my Mi 10 dials into the wifi and a short time later back out again. Then it starts all over again. Has anyone had this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
so i sum up:
with the latest update it wont boot into recovery but getting only into fastboot. installing newest TWRP only after week XX did solve problem to get into twrp.
but it can not read internal storage anymore.
DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT try to change fileformat as it will delete everything you had on the phone. stupid internet guides sometimes... but at least it let me mount data again...
currently downlaoding full rom to comlete install it with twrp or sideload i will se what works in the end. then get everything abck from backup of google which take time but hey at least not all lost right?

so i sum up:
with the latest update it wont boot into recovery but getting only into fastboot. installing newest TWRP only after week XX did solve problem to get into twrp.
but it can not read internal storage anymore.
Which twrp did you have before?
How did you try to enter to recovery when it went to fastboot?
Did you eventually manage to reboot the system?
Which twrp exactly did you flash?
Did you succeed flashing or you only booted it with fastboot boot twrp.img?

Please give some heads-up to other users.

is dual Apps working in 12.2.7 umi version please tell me i want to update and also tell me how to update from 12.2.2 to 12.2.7 please

Which twrp did you have before?
How did you try to enter to recovery when it went to fastboot?
Did you eventually manage to reboot the system?
Which twrp exactly did you flash?
Did you succeed flashing or you only booted it with fastboot boot twrp.img?

Please give some heads-up to other users.

had the old twrp on it from june or so.
i did manage to boot back up to system. but when i was in system and want to install new ota update it enters twrp, no lockscreen etc. it did not let me find any files on it so i did the most stupid thing and changed fileformat.
next time i just leave it as it is and wait for a fixed twrp. the new one should work or i just move the ota to a usb stick and flash it trough that or adb sideload.
UPDATE: after complete reinstall of the rom i had to wipe data etc again so it boot up. now it works and currently installing all backups from google and xiaomi again. thats why we have automatic backups xD

Last edited:
had the old twrp on it from june or so.
i did manage to boot back up to system. but when i was in system and want to install new ota update it enters twrp, no lockscreen etc. it did not let me find any files on it so i did the most stupid thing and changed fileformat.
next time i just leave it as it is and wait for a fixed twrp. the new one should work or i just move the ota to a usb stick and flash it trough that or adb sideload.
UPDATE: after complete reinstall of the rom i had to wipe data etc again so it boot up. now it works and currently installing all backups from google and xiaomi again. thats why we have automatic backups xD
Alright, so you went in panic mode and messed up the things yourself, not that ROM or TWRP messed up the things to you.
It was never told that 3.4.0 can decrypt the data partition and consequently to slow flashing ROM from OTA update. Actually, it has been mentioned many times that 3.4.0 can be used only with OTG. The other option is to boot 3.4.2.1206 from fastboot.
Good thing is that you managed to boot the system. Non all you have to do is to enjoy your phone.
:)
What are your impressions so far?
Any significant bugs?

Last edited:
Reactions: flatout23
Ok, so before I mess it up like last time. I'm on 12.0.8 and want to update to the latest stable.

Which steps do I have to take? I don't want to wipe everything

Xiaomi mi 10
Finally today I saw vowifi from what I understood only when there is no signal it enters automatically
0U8WwNf.jpg
whitch stable, whitch country and whitch carrier?

Just to report after ota update the phone has rebooted and remained in fastboot mode, i needed to reflash it from scratch. Mi10 5g 256 ram and was with stable miui12 rom.

Alright, so you went in panic mode and messed up the things yourself, not that ROM or TWRP messed up the things to you.
It was never told that 3.4.0 can decrypt the data partition and consequently to slow flashing ROM from OTA update. Actually, it has been mentioned many times that 3.4.0 can be used only with OTG. The other option is to boot 3.4.2.1206 from fastboot.
Good thing is that you managed to boot the system. Non all you have to do is to enjoy your phone.
:)
What are your impressions so far?
Any significant bugs?

The fun part was i allways installed the roms trough the updater/twrp and just entered my pin and it did its job. Till now.
Installed the newest twrp for mi10 let me boot back to my homescreen. But with latest twrp i had no chance to install the new update. You got any advice so i can install new updates trough updater/twrp again?
I got the one which allways start in chinese newest one with the text "only afterxxx"
So far still installing everything and google should let me download all pics back to the phone again but it is what it is.
So far everything working but gpay is gone again. Never had magisk needed on the 12.2.2 rom for example. Anyway i ignore gpay till it work again last time i waited some time till google figured out that it is my device or so

Just to report after ota update the phone has rebooted and remained in fastboot mode, i needed to reflash it from scratch. Mi10 5g 256 ram and was with stable miui12 rom.
Ao i was not the only one with the issue.
Just install newest twrp and try to reboot into system. And dont even try to install the update again untill u have full backup of everything u need

One bug I've found on mi10 miui12.2.7. Google Pay doesn't accept cards due to root (and it is not) or other alterations.

Ao i was not the only one with the issue.
Just install newest twrp and try to reboot into system. And dont even try to install the update again untill u have full backup of everything u need
Reinstall ed everything from scratch. Unfortunately lost something

On my 10 (12.2.2) i did the following steps:

- boot in fastboot mode
- typed the command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (the twrp after 20.11.15)
- fastboot boot recovery.img

the display turn black and it won't boot in twrp

Could someone telle me what's wrong in what i did? it should be the correct procedure. . isn't it?

Thanks

Is the dual apps working on 12.2.7?
I'm on 12.0.8 (Android 10). Which steps may I follow to install the new release without loss data o perform wipe?
Thank you!

is dual Apps working in 12.2.7 umi version please tell me i want to update and also tell me how to update from 12.2.2 to 12.2.7 please
Dual apps still don't work :(
One bug I've found on mi10 miui12.2.7. Google Pay doesn't accept cards due to root (and it is not) or other alterations.
Mi 10(umi) MIUI v12.2.7, SafetyNet Test passed, GPay works for me, card accepted, without root, magisk and any fixes. But it looks like it's just for me, i have so on any xiaomi.eu roms. Miracle :)...
On my 10 (12.2.2) i did the following steps:

- boot in fastboot mode
- typed the command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (the twrp after 20.11.15)
- fastboot boot recovery.img

the display turn black and it won't boot in twrp

Could someone telle me what's wrong in what i did? it should be the correct procedure. . isn't it?

Thanks
Try
- boot in fastboot mode
- fastboot boot recovery.img (you need to wait about a minute)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.