MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, it works only for cmi?
In ROM zip file Ifor my phone 've seen only boot.img that considering its size could be the recovery file.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
It's inside the firmware-update folder ..
I flash previous developer rom with twrp1206 renamed to recovery.img and replaced inside the firmware-update folder just to have it in partition and not having the 3.4.0 in recovery partition , even if it is not work without entering fastboot i prefer to have 1206 in recovery partition than 3.4.0 ..

Edit
CMI and LMI don't have issues with twrp ..

It's inside the firmware-update folder ..
I flash previous developer rom with twrp1206 renamed to recovery.img and replaced inside the firmware-update folder just to have it in partition and not having the 3.4.0 in recovery partition , even if it is not work without entering fastboot i prefer to have 1206 in recovery partition than 3.4.0 ..
I'll give it a look tomorrow and get back to you.
If so, I wonder why XEU devs aren't putting it in ROM zip file as a default recovery?

Reactions: spirosmeg
I'll give it a look tomorrow and get back to you.
If so, I wonder why XEU devs aren't putting it in ROM zip file as a default recovery?

Because there is no chance to enter to twrp the known way , but only via fastboot..

Imagine what will be happen , we wrote the same things a thousand times and still users faced the same problems and ask the same thing again and again ..
As you remember , at morning someone changed mount to ext2 and ruined his phone data , never heard that but he did it ..
A lot of users unfortunately choose their own wrong procedure and ended with brick device ..

EDIT
Fortunately recovery.img 3.4.0 is not longer inside rom ( firmware-update ) at latest 12.2.7.0 for UMI ..
Dev team did the best with the latest rom..

Last edited:
I'm upgrading my Mi 10 from 12.2.2.0 to 12.2.7.0.

- download the rom
- disable lockscreen password
- boot to fastboot
- flash this twrp "Recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150"
- boot twrp and flash rom
- done

Because there is no chance to enter to twrp the known way , but only via fastboot..

Imagine what will be happen , we wrote the same things a thousand times and still users faced the same problems and ask the same thing again and again ..
As you remember , at morning someone changed mount to ext2 and ruined his phone data , never heard that but he did it ..
A lot of users unfortunately choose their own wrong procedure and ended with brick device ..
Hehe yes was me. But i will mever do it. If it stuck on fastboot i do what i thought first and try boot into twrp with fastboot command as you told. Bad thing was i waited 5minutes and nothing happend. Tryed it few times and then reinstalled twrp and it booted back to system etc. But files where not found in twrp to install even with no lockscreen enabled.
Nvm hope devs put the corrext recovery zip into the zip or we just do it as told and put the own recovery in the package

I'm upgrading from 12.2.2.0 to 12.2.7.0 on my Mi 10.

- download the rom
- disable lockscreen password
- boot to fastboot
- flash this twrp "Recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150"
- boot twrp and flash rom
- done
Not flash , just the command fastboot boot twrp.img ..
Read post #3601 , read NOTE ..

Hehe yes was me. But i will mever do it. If it stuck on fastboot i do what i thought first and try boot into twrp with fastboot command as you told. Bad thing was i waited 5minutes and nothing happend. Tryed it few times and then reinstalled twrp and it booted back to system etc. But files where not found in twrp to install even with no lockscreen enabled.
Nvm hope devs put the corrext recovery zip into the zip or we just do it as told and put the own recovery in the package
No it's not you , in the morning someone did this at developer roms thread ..

Last edited:
Reactions: flatout23
but works :D flash & then boot twrp works
On some occasions it gives error failed to authenticate boot.img if it did like that below ..
fastboot devices
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img

If you wrote the commands like that there are some occasions with fail ..
For example if i do it like that on my device it fails and i have to re-enter fastboot mode to boot correctly..

Reactions: micv
[QUOTE = "fabiodifa, publicación: 579194, miembro: 265064"]
Me gustaría comprar un MI10, pero necesito saber si con la rom xiaomi.eu es posible usar este teléfono con dos sims (obviamente cambiando la toma de sims). ¡Gracias por adelantado!
[/CITAR]
s Sí lo es.

Reactions: fabiodifa
On some occasions it gives error failed to authenticate boot.img if it did like that below ..
fastboot devices
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img

If you wrote the commands like that there are some occasions with fail ..
For example if i do it like that on my device it fails and i have to re-enter fastboot mode to boot correctly..
I use this.
- fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- fastboot boot twrp.img
Worked without errors.
with another twrp version i had the error that the boot didn't work

Reactions: gkalen
Fortunately recovery.img 3.4.0 is not longer inside rom ( firmware-update ) at latest 12.2.7.0 for UMI ..
Dev team did the best with the latest rom..
That's great to hear. Which one did they put in?
1206?

Last edited:
That's great to hear. Which one did they put in?
1206?

No recovery at all , everyone will stay with the recovery img that has installed at recovery partition ..
For example if someone flashed the 1206 after installation at recovery partition remains the 1206 recovery , if it has other recovery then the last flashed twrp img which everyone of us flash..
Of course still the option to boot into recovery with latest roms stable or developer for UMI , is via fastboot mode , this remains unfortunately ..
Definitely we need a new twrp for UMI ..
And I'm still not sure about twrp 1206 for CMI and LMI , at this point works like a charm but I'm not sure what we'll be happened on future updates .. will see ..

Alright , I'v updated 12.2.7 and "Ok google" is back , congrats ! Safetynet / Banking App / GPay is working.

But still can't reboot to recovery like before. ( I flashed 1206 TWRP :p and now have to follow steps in #3601 )

Wondering if this version will help ? ( UMI only ) #3548 https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675582373 ( UMI only )

Last edited:
Alright , I'v updated 12.2.7 and "Ok google" is back , congrats ! Safetynet / Banking App / GPay is working.

But still can't reboot to recovery like before. ( I flashed 1206 TWRP :p and now have to follow steps in #3601 )

Wondering if this version will help ? ( UMI only ) #3548 https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675582373 ( UMI only )
This version can't decrypt data , so you cannot do anything except to flash a rom only with OTG usb stick .. nothing else you can do ..
The way to enter to twrp is by fastboot mode and with command .. fastboot boot twrp.img ..
It's known issue ..

This version can't decrypt data , so you cannot do anything except to flash a rom only with OTG usb stick .. nothing else you can do ..
The way to enter to twrp is by fastboot mode and with command .. fastboot boot twrp.img ..
It's known issue ..
and why does it work for me? i can boot normally from the system to trwp. I flashed the 1206. Delete lockscreen password and flash works without OTG.

[QUOTE = "neosnow, post: 579235, member: 267038"]
Okay, ich habe 12.2.7 aktualisiert und "Ok google" ist zurück, Glückwunsch! Safetynet / Banking App / GPay funktioniert.

Kann aber immer noch nicht wie zuvor zur Wiederherstellung neu gestartet werden. (Ich habe 1206 TWRP geflasht : p und muss jetzt die Schritte in # 3601 befolgen.)

Sie fragen sich, ob diese Version helfen wird? ( Nur UMI ) # 3548 https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675582373 ( nur UMI )
[/ZITAT]
H.ow did you Pass the saftynet Check?

and why does it work for me? i can boot normally from the system to trwp. I flashed the 1206. Delete lockscreen password and flash works without OTG.
I don't know , maybe with stable V12.2.7.0 it works , i can't tell you cause i'm using developer rom ..
But someone with stable can tell us if with the latest 12.2.7.0 it works ..

I don't know , maybe with stable V12.2.7.0 it works , i can't tell you cause i'm using developer rom ..
But someone with stable can tell us if with the latest 12.2.7.0 it works ..
Now that I'm on 12.2.7.0 and twrp 1206
Do I still have to use fastboot to enter twrp or I can just reboot to twrp?

Reactions: joaojacinto
Hi, I'm on 12.0.8 on my Mi 10 Umi. What steps do I have to do to install 12.2.7.0?
Could somebody please help me? I'm a little confused about the different TWRP versions mentioned here.

I got Twrp 3.4.2.b 0623 on my phone.

Just proceed as described in first post. You should be ok with your TWRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.