MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna use gc*m and i also wanna continue to use all my banking apps. can I install this rom n be safe with it?

i tried other custom rom before on my max 2, even though I passed the safety net check, one of my banking apps still fails. so, i wanna make sure this rom works for me. using max 3 with miui12 very happily, just the camera sucks.

Last edited:
Hi,
I use Mi 10 with rom stable 12.2.7. I set my image for wallpaper, it show: can't load wallpaper.
It is bug?

I flashed miui 12 coming from miui 11 stable, both eu. Before, I was able to move things to system folder using twrp, now I am not. Is this expected? I don't want to root it so twrp was my only way of systemize apps.
If it is relevant, poco f1.

Safetynet passed or not? Mine mi10 with 12.2.7.0 - CTS profile failed

Hi there, im using Mi 9T pro with eu miui 12.0.5.0 stable. Can i just download the file and flash it via twrp without wiping anything?

Hello, I installed miui 12.0.3 Coming from 12.0.2 and the battery of my xiaomi mi9 SE is much worse.. It lasts half as long as it lasted, about 12h

Does anyone know why it was reduced and too much the battery?rambem I have problems with fast charging, it seems that the phone stops charging

Xiaomi mi9 se global stable

hi, I upgraded to 12.0.6, now google assistant doesn't play confirmation sound, accessibility menu is already turned on.. someone can help me please? otherwise how can I come back to 12.0.3? tnx

Hello, I installed miui 12.0.3 Coming from 12.0.2 and the battery of my xiaomi mi9 SE is much worse.. It lasts half as long as it lasted, about 12h

Does anyone know why it was reduced and too much the battery?rambem I have problems with fast charging, it seems that the phone stops charging

Xiaomi mi9 se global stable

Anyone?

Hi!
Which TWRP should I use to install the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.2.7.0?
I am currently in 12.2.2 (same Android 11) and can't get TWRP to read the phone internal memory. Can't install it via USB OTG, because of the same thing, it can't read the internal memory to finish the installation.

This version 12.2.7.0 dual apps work ?
Mi 10 (umi), for me dual app not work (, i'm tried latest beta MIUI 12.5, dual apps nice worked.
Hi!
Which TWRP should I use to install the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.2.7.0?
I am currently in 12.2.2 (same Android 11) and can't get TWRP to read the phone internal memory. Can't install it via USB OTG, because of the same thing, it can't read the internal memory to finish the installation.
Try fastboot boot recovery.img

Mi 10 (umi), for me dual app not work (, i'm tried latest beta MIUI 12.5, dual apps nice worked.
My guess is you used a Chinese 12.5.
Dual apps are working fine on chinese Ron's for quite a while.
It's something that happens in XEU modification that messes the things up.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

With Magisk v21.2, my Mi 10 (umi) with xiaomi.eu 12.2.7.0 no longer boots.

Can anyone confirm this?

My guess is you used a Chinese 12.5.
Dual apps are working fine on chinese Ron's for quite a while.
It's something that happens in XEU modification that messes the things up.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
Yep :), I agree, dual apps not work for Mi10(umi) only in Stable XEU rom a11...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.