MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters

geoorg

Members
Sep 28, 2020
Hi All, Mi 9 here just updated to the latest ROM, Android 11...

Gestures instead of buttons not working?

If I turn the gestures on and get rid of the on screen buttons, the buttons go but the gestures don't work.

Any ideas?

- I fear that I'll be stuck with it til next update and that'll take some getting used to lol!
Use default launcher

panni

Members
Sep 7, 2019
If anyone is brave enough to test the new 12.2.2.0 for Poco F2 Pro, please tell us if the bugs with dual apps and notifications are fixed and the status of safetynet. Happy new year to all!
Yes, I'd like to know the same, and are the notification priority settings back? Still on 12.0.8 stable because of them missing in MIUI 12 android 12.

domon07

Members
Jun 13, 2020
12.2.2 for mi 10 pro had just been released. Has anyone installed it yet? I'm on 12.2.1 and wanted to upgrade if the bugs has been fixed.

Fentadroid

Members
Jan 3, 2020
Hello, any working TWRP for the latest Android 11 xiaomi.eu on MI 10? (12.2.7)
Do you know if one of these work?
1) TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150
2) TWRP-UMI-A11-202011102238-ONLY-AFTER-20.11.5

Thank you and Happy New Year!!

Last edited:

Krohme

Members
Jan 1, 2021
If anyone is brave enough to test the new 12.2.2.0 for Poco F2 Pro, please tell us if the bugs with dual apps and notifications are fixed and the status of safetynet. Happy new year to all!
I've just updated my Poco F2 Pro from 12.0.8 to 12.2.2

So far everything is fine, only issue I've got is I'm unable to access the control centre by the usual swipe down from the right side gesture

The action triggers the notification area (which is already accessible by swiping down from the left hand side)

I've tried toggling off and on the control panel from settings, but still can't get this to work

the control centre is still accessible from the usual swipe down by grabbing the notification panel - but would be great to get the right hand swipe down gesture from home screen to work

Do you think I should factory reset?

Other than this everything else I've tested seems fine, including dual apps and notifications

Reactions: PiLoT_Gr

geoorg

Members
Sep 28, 2020

So far everything is fine, only issue I've got is I'm unable to access the control centre by the usual swipe down from the right side gesture

The action triggers the notification area (which is already accessible by swiping down from the left hand side)

I've tried toggling off and on the control panel from settings, but still can't get this to work

the control centre is still accessible from the usual swipe down by grabbing the notification panel - but would be great to get the right hand swipe down gesture from home screen to work

Other than this everything else I've tested seems fine, including dual apps and notifications
Factory reset won't solve the control center issue.
That's how Xiaomi made it this time around.

Reactions: Krohme

Krohme

Members
Jan 1, 2021
Factory reset won't solve the control center issue.
That's how Xiaomi made it this time around.
Thanks for the update bro

This is my first update onto Android 11 on this device, was this modification to the control centre made since the first version of Android 11?

geoorg

Members
Sep 28, 2020
Thanks for the update bro

This is my first update onto Android 11 on this device, was this modification to the control centre made since the first version of Android 11?
I don't really know.
Its my first android 11 update too

carlosml1

Members
Oct 29, 2019
installed update of mi 10 pro, it seems that everything works perfect, installed from android 10 with twrp in the traditional way. it replaces twrp but it works perfect too. thanks

m@c|-|oR

Members
Sep 5, 2020
I can report that screen on time has improved.
Great piece of work.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

PiLoT_Gr

Members
Dec 6, 2020

Thank you for the feedback my friend, i am updating then from old 12.0.8.0. Happy new year!

Achimlk9

Members
May 2, 2020
installed update of mi 10 pro, it seems that everything works perfect, installed from android 10 with twrp in the traditional way. it replaces twrp but it works perfect too. thanks
Does the "ok google" command work on this version?

carlosml1

Members
Oct 29, 2019
[QUOTE = "Achimlk9, publicación: 580443, miembro: 261902"]
¿Funciona el comando "ok google" en esta versión?
[/CITAR]
yes work perfect

PiLoT_Gr

Members
Dec 6, 2020
You're welcome and happy New Year

Let me know your overall thoughts of the new build

I upgraded and everything working like charm exept from ctsprofile in magisk safetynet that is failing and dual app for viber is crashing again... but notifications are ok now

Wiliam

Members
Jul 12, 2016
Yes, I'd like to know the same, and are the notification priority settings back? Still on 12.0.8 stable because of them missing in MIUI 12 android 12.
I just try 12.2.2 on lmi, and I am not satisfied. Safetynet CTS profile test failed so you can't use googlePay. Workaround is to use Magisk. Also if you use dual aps, most of apps will crash after few seconds of use. I do dirty install on 12.0.8 global version on Poco f2 pro, maybe is dirty (withot wiping data partition) instalation problem..

Reactions: PiLoT_Gr

m@c|-|oR

Members
Sep 5, 2020
What did I set up wrong to receive double battery level dialog, one on top of the other?
Umi, 12.2.7.
Something related to the notifications?

Reactions: Jihoon Kim

voklpa

Members
Aug 28, 2018
Hi,

Can anyone confirm that full screen gestures are working with 12.2.2.0 (Mi 10 Pro) for third party launchers e. g. Nova?

Last edited:

RobiDì

Members
Nov 29, 2016
What did I set up wrong to receive double battery level dialog, one on top of the other?
Umi, 12.2.7.
Something related to the notifications?

If i got that right, try look into:
Settings ==> Notification & Control Center ==> Stafus Bar ==> Battery Indicator

Btw, switched from Miui12.0.8 to 12.2.7 via OTA a couple of hours ago - mi10(Umi)

Actually all Google apps, home banking and main features are working fine yet (just few translations missed from English).

I do not use dual apps actually.

Battery life seems better; no issue on notifications and stuffs.
Still monitoring for major bugs...