1) The Icon-Pack often changes with the strange Xiaomi Themes you might download. Chose them wisely so they do not upset you.Hi guys, I installed MIUI 12 (stable version) yesterday on my Mi 9T (davinci) and I have some questions.
1) Why are some icons different than the original icon app? (example: Amazon - Calculator - Drive - Chrome)
2) Why in the settings sometimes "sounds and vibrations" section disappear?
3) How can I remove the left screen on the lock screen?
+1 for your points 1 and 3 on a MiMix2S (polaris) (So sad, that it will be abandoned in September already. OIS and Notchless with SDM845 is still unmatched on a Xiaomi device. The only thing missing for me is an oled screen and two days power / 10h+ Screen time).devs probably aware already but fwiw these are the issues i've been having (raphael):
1 auto brightness acts up on occasion
2 when using google discover, system repeatedly reports problems on youtube even if it's not in RAM
3 screen on is draining about 25% more
4 fingerprint occasionally doesn't respond when in AOD, requires going into lock screen (been having this problem since MIUI 11)
5 instagram doesn't upload stories longer than 15 seconds (likely a xiaomi overall problem though)
Yes and Yes. Just dirtyflash, restart system once (takes a bit longer), then restart into recovery and flash Magisk again.Hi guys, im on V220.127.116.11, now i want to update to V18.104.22.168, my question is: Can I just dirty flash the update or do I need to format data? Another question: Actually my 9T is rooted, in case i just need to dirty flash, do I must flash Magisk again?
brilliant question. There seem to be some software-versions out for recent models. EU-Roms are ported versions of those codes.anyone with mi max 3 tried and has a good feedback?
also i thought i saw news about xiaomi is postponing the release of miui 12 till July due to public holiday, so how come we have stable version already???
No mirror for poco f1? Can't find it in either links
oh thanks didnt knowNot released yet...
RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored
I just installed the k20 pro rom, it took work, because it was the first time I did it on a xiaomi. Now just test. Thank you.Acabei de instalar o k20 pro rom, deu trabalho, pois foi a primeira vez que o fiz em um xiaomi. Agora apenas teste. Obrigado.
Hello,hello guys, I had previous miui weekly rom, decided to flash latest stable rom, after which system launches for around few seconds and then there is circle on a black background. Tried to install latest weekly - boot stucks on miui logo and doesnt start. I have twrp and installing from it. What can I do now?
yes, you are right, i missed this one. Shouldnt have installed it though, now lost all data hahHello,
You didn't read the 2nd post and didn't asked before if you can dirty flash stable MIUI 12 over weekly ROM...
Now, "Format Data" in TWRP is the best solution for you.