MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, for countries outside of the EEA region, mbn_global.txt works best.

What you fail to understand is the reason some of these features are disabled for certain devices isn't necessarily to piss you off, it's because Xiaomi conducts their tests and if certain devices under-perform to their standards, they disable the features and replace them with lighter solutions to keep the devices at minimum lag and memory usage.

Yes, just not here, it's off-topic and has nothing to do with our ROM, there's a Mods subforum for that.
I was very amazed to get to know about the mods section.

Thanks so much for creating that subforum
I didn't knew about it until someone told me and I feel like I have been missing something for a very long time.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

@ibart123 Yes, this ROM for Mi 9 has been released on 2020-12-23 so it's "normal" to not pass SafetyNet "CTS profile match" test. ;)

You can try this:
Download and install this zip in TWRP to fix SafetyNet (should work on Android 10 ROMs, may have boot issue on Android 11 ROMs)
=> TWRP_SafetyNetFix-v2.0.zip

:)
Hi, thanks a lot of for this. I installed it and the phone rebooted to twrp after several minutes. Then I had to uninstall the file. Maybe I'm missing something?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

== How to pass all SafetyNet tests on "old" xiaomi.eu ROMs (released before January 13th, 2021) ==

Install the latest Stable Magisk version (v23.0) then the "safetynet-fix" module (in Magisk app => "Puzzle" icon => Use "Install from storage" button) by kdrag0n & wulan17 => safetynet-fix-v1.1.2.zip (mirror link: here)

P.S.: Do not forget to enable "MagiskHide" option in Magisk app (settings) in order to pass SafetyNet tests!

:)

Last edited:
the file you linked. I am trying to fix it. :\

edit. ok TWRP -> /data/adb/modules -> deleted the module I booted the phone again.

at this point, I will wait for the new 12.5 rom, when stable.

thanks anyway.

the file you linked. I am trying to fix it. :\

edit. ok TWRP -> /data/adb/modules -> deleted the module I booted the phone again.

at this point, I will wait for the new 12.5 rom, when stable.

thanks anyway.
EDIT: Not working... :(

Last edited:
Please release a version of Xiaomi.eu for Redmi 9, it's the best custom Miui ROM you have, and the developers don't care much about Redmi 9.

Has anyone of you guys have MI 10 with dual sim capable, have installed the latest version. Is dual sim working with you guys. Cause i don't know why it's not working with mine. It didn't detect the other sim. Thank You. But 12.0.8/Android 10 is perfectly working.

My phone is barely useable as a phone, constantly dropping out and calls not connecting since Android 11 update. No VoLTE regardless of what is tried etc..

Would a full wipe and reload potentially fix this with the latest stable or is there a way I can load the previous Android 10 version back on? As that was faultless and worked 100% for me.

Ok here is an update.

I tried a full wipe, same thing.

I tried a full wipe and moving to the latest weekly. Same thing.

I restored back to 12.0.15 and VoLTE worked instantly....

So for some reason Android 11 and Telstra/Australia VoLTE/Sim issues...?

Yep tried and didn't work.

Ontop of the no VoLTE the reception was horrible. Showed reception but people always complaining I was breaking up on both sim cards as well as a lot of calls just not connecting.

Back on previous version and its 100% spot on and fine now.
"mbn_global.txt" is available for you (to try)? You are not in Europe so that seems normal if "mbn_eea.txt" is not working. :)

Hope that this issue be fixed in next release. ^^

Hi.
After updating to 12.0.2 Stable, Full Screen Gestures don't Work anymore on my
Mi 10T Lite. Did a Factory Reset before flashing and Format Data, too, of course.
Any Idea?
Greets

Kindly expatiate the difference btwn the following please;
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.1.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11.zip 2021-02-02
the above version is older than the latter but seems to be the latest while looking at the released date

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.3.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10.zip 2021-01-21
and I don't know why the two ROMs is having two difference code name, one is RJWMIXM & the other is QJWMIXM

Kindly expatiate the difference btwn the following please;
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.1.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11.zip 2021-02-02
the above version is older than the latter but seems to be the latest while looking at the released date

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.3.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10.zip 2021-01-21
and I don't know why the two ROMs is having two difference code name, one is RJWMIXM & the other is QJWMIXM
QJWMIXM = android 10
RJWMIXM = android 11

I don't need to explain further which is newer...do i?

And just so you know...a lot of users have had numerous issues with the android 11 update (if you have been reading the thread)

Reactions: gkalen and Poney70
Status
Not open for further replies.