MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thx, but i dont want to install magisk. since beta 21.1.14 the safetynet pass is implemented. the latest stable update for toco is from 03.03. so maybe its implemented there too?
Our fix forces BASIC attestation, the build fingerprint still has to pass CTS, you'll need to wait until the official fingerprint passes...

Reactions: Michael Laukamp
No more VoLTE here on latest v12.1.1 stable on davinci.
Tried the code *#*#86583#*#* and now I see VoLTE switch that is turned to ON but everytime I start a call, I lose data connection.
Any solution to this?
Thank you

Installed the latest stable but is very laggy and battery drain is insane.
for go from stable to weekly i need a full wipe or i can simply update it from twrp?
Thanks again!"

In received calls, the screen is always on, near the ear o in speakers, the same.
The screen never goes off in call.

Xiaomi mi 10 12.2.9.0 stable There is no Greek language in the settings, nor in the contacts.
After clean installation.

In the search settings section, under additional settings options, activate the proximity sensor option.

Thanks for the answer, but I have a Mi 9T, and the proximity sensor its activated, i think with this last update it not works. (12.1.1)

I'm on POCO X3. I installed TWRP and after flashing the latest version of the stable rom (12.0.8.0) my phone is in a bootloop. After restarting it vibrates, then restarts again and opens TWRP. Does anyone know how to fix this? Someone suggested in previous messages to format data. I already tried that and it didn't help. Thanks.

I never had issues with Xiaomi.EU in the past. I used this in Mi4C and MiNote3.

UPDATE: I have tried flashing different versions of TWRP for POCO X3 which I found in XDA and this made no difference. I also tried installing Xiaomi.EU 12.0.7.0 with same result. Did any other POCO X3 users experience the same?
UPDATE2: I tried flashing a different ROM from XDA (tried Resurrection Remix) and I still have bootloop into TWRP.
I think next attempt will be flashing stock rom.

Last edited:
I had that once, too. Reboot to Recovery, then format data (nothing more) and after that reboot again to recovery and directly flash Rom. Then reboot to system. That helped me

I had that once, too. Reboot to Recovery, then format data (nothing more) and after that reboot again to recovery and directly flash Rom. Then reboot to system. That helped me
Thanks. I managed to fix the issue by flashing Orange Fox recovery ("OrangeFox-R11.0_0_B004-Beta-surya"). Formatting data in this recovery worked fine and fixed the issue.
Formatting data using TWRP didn't work for me (log was successful, but bootloop was not fixed). I tried with 2 different versions and both failed to work: "TWRP 3.5.0-0 By mahajant99.img" and "twrp-3.4.0-15-surya-mauronofrio.img"

Reactions: Michael Laukamp
I bought a Poco M3 but I don't like the app drawer. If I installa xiaomi.eu rom can I choose to have apps in desktop pages like a xiaomi/redmi?

I bought a Poco M3 but I don't like the app drawer. If I installa xiaomi.eu rom can I choose to have apps in desktop pages like a xiaomi/redmi?
We don't replace POCO Launcher with MIUI Launcher on our ROMs for Global-exclusive POCO devices... So no, not without making a custom Magisk module.

Reactions: domthewizard
You can install alternate launchers like Nova. I use Nova launcher (but it also has app drawer). I personally like app drawers. I was missing this in standar MIUI.

Many thanks to those who make this ROM possible, it's really a great alternative to the "official" one.

One issue I have with the latest stable MIUI 12 on Mi9t is that the notifications shade has disimproved. WhatsApp message notifications arrive fine but on the preview the "reply" and "mark as read" buttons are pushed to the left too much.

Not a big deal, just doesn't look as nice as it did before this update.

Status
Not open for further replies.