MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got s mismatch with the same version. How could this happen? I'm not using xposed, just root with magisk.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk
Install re-uploaded ROM version. You can use system-updater app too.

Hello.
I've found a bug on Last stable for mi 10t.
It goes back to lock screen when you up or down volume.
Am i the only one with this bug ?

I am using mi 10 and my clock app always forces close when I try to dismiss any alarm. I have tried some other rom like miui 12.5 but continue to encounter this problem.

Has someone encountered the same problem?

P/s: it only happened when I chose Vietnamese so I think it was probably the translation error

Last edited:
Never had a Xiaomi phone before so my question is an easy one:
Plan is to get the Mi 11 Global and use it in Europe. I need to have the correct 5G so, thinking to flash the eu ROM.

My question:
1) I assume that this will be considered a Custom ROM (not official)
2) If custom, I will lose the ability to OTA updates, right? so I will need to monitor new updates and flash manually by formatting system each time. No automatic updates, Correct?
3) Will the ROM also give root access? and will the secure apps like banking apps see the phone as tampered and block usage?
4) Also, buying the global version from china and flashing the eu ROM will let all radios, including 5G to work properly in europe?

Note: I have extensively used samsung phones with rooting and custom roms since the early days but never used xiaomi, so, I'm trying to find the relationship.

Never had a Xiaomi phone before so my question is an easy one:
Plan is to get the Mi 11 Global and use it in Europe. I need to have the correct 5G so, thinking to flash the eu ROM.

My question:
1) I assume that this will be considered a Custom ROM (not official)
2) If custom, I will lose the ability to OTA updates, right? so I will need to monitor new updates and flash manually by formatting system each time. No automatic updates, Correct?
3) Will the ROM also give root access? and will the secure apps like banking apps see the phone as tampered and block usage?
4) Also, buying the global version from china and flashing the eu ROM will let all radios, including 5G to work properly in europe?

Note: I have extensively used samsung phones with rooting and custom roms since the early days but never used xiaomi, so, I'm trying to find the relationship.
1. Yes it's a custom rom
2. You will have a notification for update , it's not like an official OTA but actually is an OTA update with full rom , the problem with mi 11 is that there is no twrp recovery yet available for this device , as soon as a twrp comes out then you can update through OTA ..
You don't have to wipe something by yourself for update , at this time you can use only install bat file for update , even with twrp no need of wipes when you flash the update via OTA from updater app..
3. No , rom don't give root access and phone is not tampered , you can use any bank app as usual ..
4. Whatever device you will buy you will not loose something , everything will work properly in Europe ..

EDIT
@Silversand
No issues here with alarm on mi 10 ..

install the latest version on my redmi note 9s and now almost all apps close within seconds of opening them, including also system apps like browser and cleaner, also the camera app keeps warning me that there is little space when I have almost 40gb free yet

I need to know if when reinstalling the previous version what I was using 12.0.2 v12-10, will you force me to format?

install the latest version on my redmi note 9s and now almost all apps close within seconds of opening them, including also system apps like browser and cleaner, also the camera app keeps warning me that there is little space when I have almost 40gb free yet

I need to know if when reinstalling the previous version what I was using 12.0.2 v12-10, will you force me to format?
You have to disable/remove dual apps, it will fix all your issues. ;)

Go in phone's settings => "Apps" => "Dual apps" => Click the settings icon in the top right corner -> "Delete dual apps' accounts"

Your device will automatically reboot and everything should work without issue now. :)

You have to disable/remove dual apps, it will fix all your issues. ;)

Go in phone's settings => "Apps" => "Dual apps" => Click the settings icon in the top right corner -> "Delete dual apps' accounts"

Your device will automatically reboot and everything should work without issue now. :)

First thanks for responding so quickly, just as you recommended that I solve the problem for now, but if I activate the dual applications again the error returns, it means that now I will not be able to use that option and the truth is I need it for my accounts Job.

I would rather go back to the previous version until they fix that problem. Regarding my previous question, will you know if it forces me to format if I try to reinstall the old version? And can I do it from the system updater or will I have to do it directly from twrp?

First thanks for responding so quickly, just as you recommended that I solve the problem for now, but if I activate the dual applications again the error returns, it means that now I will not be able to use that option and the truth is I need it for my accounts Job.

I would rather go back to the previous version until they fix that problem. Regarding my previous question, will you know if it forces me to format if I try to reinstall the old version? And can I do it from the system updater or will I have to do it directly from twrp?
Format data is mandatory if you want to downgrade. ;)

I kindly ask @Igor Eisberg (Xiaomi.eu dev) if he can re-build the latest Stable ROM for Redmi Note 9S, to fix dual apps issue. :)

:D

Is there still problem with SafetyNet on Android 11, as on the last version of Android 10 on Mi 10t Pro?

SafetyNet should pass for all recent Xiaomi.eu ROMs (released after January 12, 2021). ;)
So something is wrong with mi10t pro rom. I used
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.12.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10.zip
Modified date: 2021-03-03

it didn't pass safetynet with or without magisk, it is the reason why I'm asking about Android R rom

@ingbrzy Could you please take a look to fix safetynet out of the box?

Last edited:

it didn't pass safetynet with our without magisk, it is the reason why I'm asking about Android R rom
It's up to Xiaomi to certify all their "China" Stable ROMs to Google/SafetyNet. ;)

You can pass SafetyNet with Magisk, follow these steps (see post #18) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/safetynet-status-failed.59621/post-587439

I can't say about the latest Stable ROM...

Reactions: Michael Laukamp

it didn't pass safetynet with or without magisk, it is the reason why I'm asking about Android R rom

@ingbrzy Could you please take a look to fix safetynet out of the box?
Latest is xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.1.1.0.RJDCNXM_v12-11.zip, maybe you get lucky...

Reactions: Troj80
Latest is xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.1.1.0.RJDCNXM_v12-11.zip, maybe you get lucky...
I know that it is latest (Android r) but if there is the same fingerprint as on latest Android 10 it will not work. To confirm i have unlock bootloader again . For this reason, I'd rather ask first if you changed anything.

I know that it is latest (Android r) but if there is the same fingerprint as on latest Android 10 it will not work. To confirm i have unlock bootloader again . For this reason, I'd rather ask first if you changed anything.
No, it doesn't... We don't change the fingerprint on Stable ROMs.

Patching issue. Fingerprint changed unintentionally, hence the re-release.
I am asking this because I used xiaomi.eu on my previous phones. I am trying to understand why mi10t pro is not working properly. Maybe the problem is that apollo is 3 different phones. As far as I know, the beta version for the mi10t pro has no problem with safetynet.

Reactions: hncdesilva
hello can anyone upload xiaomi.eu rom v12.2.10.0 for mi 10 umi in androidfilehost.com or any site because sourceforge.net is forbidden in my country.
thanks

Lot of bugs with the last version for Mi10t pro (HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.1.1.0.RJDCNXM_v12-11) ;
- full gesture don't work (work OK with 12-10)
- can't install Magisk ==> bootloop !
I don't known if i can go back to v12-10 whitout format
- Full gestures work with system launcher (MIUI Launcher) only, not in the whole system (SystemUI), on MIUI based on Android 11 (please use the forum's search...). So you have to set MIUI Launcher as your default launcher.
- Magisk is working fine => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...nstalling-android-11-update.60181/post-594671

You can NOT downgrade Android's version without formatting data...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.