MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The control centre randomly resets all the smart home (I use Google Home) shortcuts every day. I think rebooting might be the trigger. Is it a Xiaomi, xiaomi.eu or Google Home issue? I'm using Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet).
Edit: I'm pretty sure rebooting is the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: RegLinky
I've noticed that my second microphone it's not working on MI8, someone have the same issue after the last update? If not maybe I have a hardware problem

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

The control centre randomly resets all the smart home (I use Google Home) shortcuts every day. I think rebooting might be the trigger. Is it a Xiaomi, xiaomi.eu or Google Home issue? I'm using Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet).
Edit: I'm pretty sure rebooting is the issue.

I can confirm this behaviour.
It happens after the reboot.

Using a Mi 10 with xiaomi.eu 12.2.10.0

Any ideas?

EDIT: Shortcuts for other smart home systems (other than Google Home) also reset.

Hello everyone, I have a pretty big problem ... I'm on Mi Mix 3, and was on beta until today, I wanted to go to stable now, I did format data, flashed rom and after the reboot my phone kept going on TWRP. I tried it with 3.3.1-1, 3.3.2b and 3.5.1_9-0, no success, the phone does not boot into the system. Yes, I have the correct file to flash (xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix3_V12.0.1.0.QEECNXM_v12 -10.zip)
what do i have to do so that the phone boots into the system?

Hello everyone, I have a pretty big problem ... I'm on Mi Mix 3, and was on beta until today, I wanted to go to stable now, I did format data, flashed rom and after the reboot my phone kept going on TWRP. I tried it with 3.3.1-1, 3.3.2b and 3.5.1_9-0, no success, the phone does not boot into the system. Yes, I have the correct file to flash (xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix3_V12.0.1.0.QEECNXM_v12 -10.zip)
what do i have to do so that the phone boots into the system?
Twrp > wipe > format data
Type "yes"
Swipe to confirm
Reboot

There was a 12.0.3.0 for Note 9s and now it's gone? Also in the image says Android 11 and I'm pretty sure it's 10, unless there is another update? (Apparently is now Android 11 as of 12.0.4.0?)

Looking for the Curtana variant if anyone can help me out.

I tried on all ROM including EEA and GLOBAL ROM, it seem its randomly happen when I start playing music or videos.
Hello! Did you manage to fix crackling sound problem? I'm starting to think it's hardware issue...

Sent from my M2011K2C using Tapatalk

Hello! Did you manage to fix crackling sound problem? I'm starting to think it's hardware issue...

Sent from my M2011K2C using Tapatalk
Hi there, it seems that it still makes the same noise in latest build especially during notification came out. Maybe its hardware related.

A few weeks ago I've updated my MI 9T to V12.1.1.0 via OTA. However recently I realized that the Widevine is now L3, which means SD in Netflix.
I've just updated to V12.1.2.0 (`xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_V12.1.2.0.RFJCNXM_v12-11.zip`) but it's still L3, even in DRM Info.

Is it a known issue and going to be fixed in next releases? Or can it be related to wrong setup of Magisk? I have v22 installed with Magisk Hide and repack, GPay works correctly.

Why the K40 and the newly launched devices have stable versions, and K40 Pro has not had a stable version for so long? But are the K40 and K40 Pro coming out around the same time? Sorry i am using google translate. Thanks :)

Why the K40 and the newly launched devices have stable versions, and K40 Pro has not had a stable version for so long? But are the K40 and K40 Pro coming out around the same time? Sorry i am using google translate. Thanks :)
It depends on when xiaomi releasing their stable roms

Status
Not open for further replies.