MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest you first to flash the new TWRP first. Less hussle...

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
I flashed the new MBTWRP 14-03-2021 for UMI but i cannot boot to TWRP with volume up and power but only from fastboot and pc. Did i do something wrong? I thought this was fixed....it also prompts that user 999 is not decrypted

...it also prompts that user 999 is not decrypted
It's all the fault of dual apps. This twrp decrypts only normal data, user 999 for dual apps data, twrp not decrypt dual apps data. You use dual apps?
If you do not use dual apps, then try to remove it using adb platform tools (adb shell pm remove-user 999), or Terminal app (pm remove-user 999). The error should be gone.

Last edited:
It's all the fault of dual apps. This twrp decrypts only normal data, user 999 for dual apps data, twrp not decrypt dual apps data. You use dual apps?
If you do not use dual apps, then try to remove it using adb platform tools (adb shell pm remove-user 999), or Terminal app (pm remove-user 999). The error should be gone.
Yes i use dual apps...ok got it...but what about booting on TWRp without pc commands and fastboot...is it possible?

Has anyone tried the Mi 10 UMI with a stable MIUI12.5 rum, does the ringtone tone be heard in bluetooth handsfree?

I flashed the new MBTWRP 14-03-2021 for UMI but i cannot boot to TWRP with volume up and power but only from fastboot and pc. Did i do something wrong? I thought this was fixed....it also prompts that user 999 is not decrypted
Which procedure did you follow?
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img
?
Do you have security set up? Did the twrp ask you for your screen unlock pattern before decryption?
Can you afford a clean install of the rom?

Which procedure did you follow?
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
fastboot boot twrp.img
?
Do you have security set up? Did the twrp ask you for your screen unlock pattern before decryption?
Can you afford a clean install of the rom?

Yes i did this procedure exactly as you describe....twrp asked for my pin and decrypted data fine. I ll see about clean install cause i use the phone for business and i needed dual apps and dual sim and thats the reason i haven't upgraded yet to a11 since i need a quite stable version of the phone. Its going to be a pain to do it know but i think i cannot avoid it anymore...you think can the rom can be related to button combination leads to fastboot instead of twrp?

Not sure, really. Try see if extended power button can reboot you to TWRP. Hold the power button choose restart and then choose recovery. It takes a whole to shut down the phone, but mine goes to twrp without problems.
That's actually how I flashed 12.5.3.
I also agree with @Troj80 regarding dual apps. Especially coming from MIUI 11 or A10.
I remember that my phone was on 12.0.8 for a while and have only moved to 12.2.7 using Island app for my business apps, but both 12.2.7 and 12.2.8 I did as a clean install.
Once moved to 12.0.8 next stable builds I flashed dirty.

Yes i did this procedure exactly as you describe....twrp asked for my pin and decrypted data fine. I ll see about clean install cause i use the phone for business and i needed dual apps and dual sim and thats the reason i haven't upgraded yet to a11 since i need a quite stable version of the phone. Its going to be a pain to do it know but i think i cannot avoid it anymore...you think can the rom can be related to button combination leads to fastboot instead of twrp?
Did you flash latest rom miui 12.5 or not ??

I just updates to stable 12.5.1 on Mi 10 Ultra. Everything works great, but I am still not able to delete Xiaomi's pre-installed apps, even though they said that on MIUI 12.5, you would be able to uninstall most of it, ending up with just 9 core apps.

Why is this happening?

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

I just updates to stable 12.5.1 on Mi 10 Ultra. Everything works great, but I am still not able to delete Xiaomi's pre-installed apps, even though they said that on MIUI 12.5, you would be able to uninstall most of it, ending up with just 9 core apps.

Why is this happening?

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

Not yet..i am still on 12.0.8..i need to do that during the weekend due to lack of time
Ok , you have to use the 0623 or 1206 twrp firstly .. you are with an old android 10 rom and you have to use older twrp to update from A10 to A11 ..
Download and put new rom in your sd card , disable fingerprint and pin code ..
Then , you have to enter fastboot mode with command .. fastboot boot twrp.img , you will enter to 0623 or 1206 twrp .. DO NOT flash twrp at this point , only boot as i wrote ..
Flash the new rom as usual , after installation finished , new twrp will be flashed also along with the new rom ..
After that you will be able to enter twrp with buttons or by powermenu ..

Last edited:
Ok , you have to use the 0623 or 1206 twrp firstly .. you are with an old android 10 rom and you have to use older twrp to update from A10 to A11 ..
Then , you have to enter fastboot mode with command .. fastboot boot twrp.img , you will enter to 0623 or 1206 twrp .. DO NOT flash twrp at this point , only boot as i wrote ..
Flash the new rom as usual , after installation finished , new twrp will be flashed also along with the new rom ..
Thanks i ll try this weekend your method....from what you say miui 12.5 rom has a twrp inside..right?

So you prefer to flash the older Twrp first since i am on the latest one and then the 12.5 rom and not directly the new rom
Please read carefully:

Reactions: extenge
I have flash 12.5.3 stable on MI 10. Very satisfied.
Problem only on twitter if i use dual apps crashes when i open link.

Hello, how to fix gpay on Mi 11 with Miui 12.5.1 Stable?
SafetyNet Test says CTS profile match failed.

Hello, how to fix gpay on Mi 11 with Miui 12.5.1 Stable?
SafetyNet Test says CTS profile match failed.
Only with Magisk custom build fingerprint prop module.
It's up to Xiaomi to certify their Stable builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.