MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon,
I would like help with installing the new update that is coming out for Redmi Note 9s ..
What are the correct steps they recommend through TWRP ..
Thanks

Good evening.
I have a question. I have Xiaomi mi note 10 lite 12.1.4.0 (RFNEUXM)
Android 11. I'm a beginner and very unsure what to do. Can I use this for my note 10 lite?
Or does it not fit with my (RFNEUXM)? Sorry for my english (G-Translator)

xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V12.1.4.0.RFNMIXM_v12-11.zip

Thanks in advance for answers and thanks also to the creators and developers ..

No problem. :)

Breaking news for your device: New 12.0.1.7 update by Xiaomi.eu will be available soon (normally ^^). If you need to use dual apps, install this update. ;)
How can one see the changelog for all these stable roms?
If I'd known there won't be weeklies for RN9s, I wouldn't have sold my RN8 for it
Weeklies have lots more of features

Good evening.
I have a question. I have Xiaomi mi note 10 lite 12.1.4.0 (RFNEUXM)
Android 11. I'm a beginner and very unsure what to do. Can I use this for my note 10 lite?
Or does it not fit with my (RFNEUXM)? Sorry for my english (G-Translator)

Thanks in advance for answers and thanks also to the creators and developers ..
Hello!

You can install Xiaomi.eu ROM from any ROM you currently have. ;)

Do not forget to format data in TWRP. :)

Reactions: Andrew733
Hello!

You can install Xiaomi.eu ROM from any ROM you currently have. ;)

Do not forget to format data in TWRP. :)
Oh thank you. Then I can take this version?. Have a nice evening..

Edit:1 My current phone.

Can I use this version for my phone?

My phone is RFNEUXM.

Sorry Google Translate :(

Edit:2 One more question, which TWRP do I use for my (RFNEUXM)?

Last edited:
mi9se here, thanks for the rom. has anyone done dirty flash from v12.0.3 (android 10) to v12.5 (android 11)?

Hello!
I saw yesterday that redmi note 9s got the V12.0.1.7 update, it was uploaded, but I can't find it now.

I also saw this update xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.1.7.RJWMIXM_v12-11.zip
but I can't download it, nor did it appear via OTA

Hi, I have a Poco f1 running 12.0.3 .eu, latest release, rooted.

I've been experiencing this problem:
When I use the microphone in a google's app (google search/ok google, translator...) then, I get no longer sound from notifications. When I turn off-on the silent mode, or the DND mode, it only vibrates but it doesn't make any sound.
If I force close google search, or if I reboot, then I get the notification sound back. I think that google blocks the notification sounds when using the mic, but it never unblock them.

But today I received a google app update, and I can't restore the sound.
I have rebooted, I have uninstalled the updates from google app, I have dirty flashed again the same rom, I have asked OK google to turn the notification volume up (and it does it, but still no sound). I've tried to select different notification sounds and I can hear them when i select them, but no matter which one i choose, i get no sound when receiving a notification or turning on-off silent mode. I don't know what else can I do.

Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Thanks a lot, worked like a charm. Downloaded ZIP, flashed with Updater, TWRP asked for decrypt, put PIN in and all upgraded with no issues. First boot was quite long, stuck on MIUI logo, but no issues so far.
Just wanted to flash 12.5 fix on umi. TWRP asked for password to decrypt data partition. That's the first time TWRP asked for PW, don't have any password entered before. Anyone a clue what PW is required? TWRP version is 3.5.0_10|MB|-v1.0

Just wanted to flash 12.5 fix on umi. TWRP asked for password to decrypt data partition. That's the first time TWRP asked for PW, don't have any password entered before. Anyone a clue what PW is required? TWRP version is 3.5.0_10|MB|-v1.0
This is screen lock code from the Android system of your phone.

Hi, i'm using the EU Rom on my Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra for some time now.
But here I see that the latest update is: MIUI 12.5 but I'm still running MIUI 12.1.1.0.RJJCNXM.
The Updater App says that I'm up to date!

In the past I did use the Updater app to update and it worked. But I think I'm falling behind now.

Can I download and install it using TWRP myself WITHOUT losing all my data?

Should I update manually or wait for the Updater app to give me a sign to update.

Also; Getting my Mi 10 Ultra to use the EU rom was a pain in my ass. It took me a very very long time to do and I don't want to screw stuff up either.

Hope to get you guys' opinion about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.